Garmin V ????

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
jake100 said:
Is there anyway to enter numerical cords. in the find mode ?? Thanks JK-n-Ok
Yes. I'm not holding a GPS while telling you this but here goes: Make a waypoint. Go to the waypoint list. Find the numerical value of the waypoint you just made. If it is the first one you have done, it will probably be 001. Your page will probably highlighting that number now as it is usually at the top of the page. Push on the DOWN button till you highlight the coordinates for that page. Press the ENTER button to display the coordinates . Change the coordinates as per your unit user guide. Then simply hit the GOTO box... you're on your way to the new coordinate for that waypoint! You may wish to change the name from 001 to something more discriptive. If my memory is not sharp, using the user guide, you will find any mistake(s) I've made and correct them. Hopefully, this is the info you were looking for as my two typing fingers are blistered! Going fishing... no time to respond now!... GONE... TTC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh, and welcome aboard, Jake.
You will find several on this Tnet well versed in what they are talking about. You will learn much that you can apply and profit from. TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread