covert ops "metal detecting shoes"

lobsterman

Jan 8, 2005
Maine
covert ops "metal detecting shoes"

ok heres a free idea for someone to build, ( i'll buy a pair :wink: )...

Sneakers or Boots with MD coils built into them, with cables that go to any easily hidden MD unit on a belt, shoulder holster, or some type of cuff unit, and of course set up for small earbuds not big headphones ::) .

i think a set up like this might be good for those areas that you don't want to be seen metal detecting :wink: , sort of a "covert ops" set up :icon_pirat: . or maybe they could be used when just taking a walk, also you may want to incorporate or attach a small hidden digging tool to the shoes :wink:

C

Cappy Z.

Re: covert ops "metal detecting shoes"

You are very close. How about the coil in the bottom of a white 5 gal 'fishing' bucket covered by a false bottom then light fishing gear. th Ear plug is attached to a non-working portable CD device. (but really the coil) A fishing rod, short of nice, sticks out of the bucket. And a small shovel for 'sand fleas' ie bait aka gold dubloons!

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 76779.jpg
    76779.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 2,169
OP
OP
lobsterman

lobsterman

Jan 8, 2005
Maine
Re: covert ops "metal detecting shoes"

Hi guy's,

sorry, i would have replied back sooner but i didn't get the notifications ??? oh well.

cappy, i don't hunt the beaches, but that is a good idea though, i like it :wink:

willie, thats funny i just saw those sandals on another post, and was gonna put a link to them on here, i don't think the sandals are quite what i'm looking for, but someones on the right track. Now they need a good quality MD, built into sneakers or boots, made for us relic hunters that don't hunt the beaches.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh...this is a real question?....The FEDs are already on to you my freind

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions