spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here I was waiting to see some car pulling a large machine :laughing9: You never know :headbang:

S

stefen

There has been toy vehicles on the market for years...beleive it was perfected in UK.

Understand that its not very sensitive or it would have flooded the market by now. :coffee2:

Lloyd H

Nov 22, 2009
Yeah have you seen the one over in England called the "Decima" remote control metal detector? check it out on You Tube. its hilarious this young pretty girl and her dad built this remote control detector and she shows you thousands of coins she said she found in a short period of time...when it detects a target,it drops a small ball and keeps on going...what a scam oh its on you tube under "decima metal detector" Lloyd

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd just as soon have a John Deere pulling a beach sifter like they clean the beaches with. ;D At least when I say the beach is hunted out, I would really mean hunted out ::) Yup, sit back on my tractor with a large :coffee2: drive home & clean the basket, life would be beautiful ;D

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is video of it, its a hoot. I guess it would be good for 2 or 3 year old to get their interest....

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm ordering two. One for each foot. These will be better than the shoes with detectors built in. You won't even have to walk, just tie them to your feet. :tongue3:

Look out treasure, here I come. :laughing7:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See the video shows how easy it is to find gold coins, just drive over it and it's there less then inch under the ground..... :laughing9:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure_Hunter said:
See the video shows how easy it is to find gold coins, just drive over it and it's there less then inch under the ground..... :laughing9:

Thats how I find mine but they are usually disguised as bottle caps. Just wait until the bullion dealer sees my finds. :o

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread