Im thirsty,how about you?

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
whites classic 5 id, and bounty hunter.
I'm thirsty,how about you?

Why isn't there drink holders on our metal detectors? At leased have a container for cleaning our coins.. Actually I was thinking of a washer,kind of like a tube that pressurizes from an air pump from the battery supply in the detector,creating a water jet to scrub away at dirt and grime. Also having switchable adjustments for different cleaning..

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: I'm thirsty,how about you?

just buy yourself a large mouth water bottle,fill it up with water and when you find a dirty coin,put it in the bottle. :dontknow:

Customx_12

May 22, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

It'd make the md too heavy and hard to swing. Use a camel pack.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I just carry water in a cooler.. As far as cleaning coins, I always drag one of these along. Yes, it works on coins too :thumbsup:

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Impact , Tejon . Fisher F75, Vaquero, uMaxSilver, Cibola , Delta 4000, F2, Ace350 , original Bandido
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
you get an old army canteen. Throw away the canteen. Keep the pouch. Go to the shop and go. Find a bottle that fits the pouch. Buy the drink. Drink it. then fill the bottle with water and place in the freezer. When you go hunting put the frozen bottle in the pouch on the pistol belt and there you go. All ready ! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions