**NEW IDEA** Please Read

BrutalBeck

Sep 14, 2012
Wiconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been doing extensive research into the gem mining industry. Only to any avail, have I found anyone, private or corporate, that is using my new and revolutionary gem mining idea.
I have built a small version of my idea with what I could find at salvage yards and around my home. I ran test runs and am seriously convinced of it's capability. I however, will not disclose the specific details of this idea because of the fear of this idea being stolen. I just don't have the money for a patent, or the money needed to make it a complete reality.
If you know of anyone that is honest and willing to help me produce this idea in a larger scale and then sell it to the gem mining industry and the general public. Please contact me here, on Facebook (Ron Beck) or you can call me at: 920-460-0340. I will be more then willing to share the profits and would be most generous and grateful.

Thanks, BrutalBeck

OP
OP
BrutalBeck

BrutalBeck

Sep 14, 2012
Wiconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did use the prototype and ran a few test runs as I had mentioned in my post. It does indeed work. I am now looking for investors help me produce this new idea and submit it to the gem mining community.

K

Kentucky Kache

I did use the prototype and ran a few test runs as I had mentioned in my post. It does indeed work. I am now looking for investors help me produce this new idea and submit it to the gem mining community.

If no one will listen, use it to find valuable gems for yourself. That way, as long as everything is legal, everyone else will have to listen. Or if they don't, you have a secret way to find gems for yourself.

PYRATE

Jun 24, 2012
Cackalacky
Detector(s) used
arrr, just need me nose
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'll invest, but it will have to wait until that nice fellow I met through email sends me the proceeds from my investment in the legal fund for the Nigerian royal family.

OP
OP
BrutalBeck

BrutalBeck

Sep 14, 2012
Wiconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LMAO. . . You too? I think anyone with an email address has money coming from there. I have won billions over the years but never claimed it all. Think of the fun I'm missing out on.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can not use Treasurenet to raise funds...........

OP
OP
BrutalBeck

BrutalBeck

Sep 14, 2012
Wiconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who said anyone was trying to raise money? Go back and proofread the previous comments and then we will accept your apology for assuming, over-reacting, and over-moderating. Nobody is trying to "raise money" for anything.

We were joking around.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just don't have the money for a patent, or the money needed to make it a complete reality.
If you know of anyone that is honest and willing to help me produce this idea in a larger scale and then sell it to the gem mining industry and the general public. Please contact me
Thanks, BrutalBeck

I simply reminded TN rules on raising funds on the website....................Which is our job as moderators.............

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poor mans patten draw it up send it too your self the post date is your eve-dance that you came up with it first

OP
OP
BrutalBeck

BrutalBeck

Sep 14, 2012
Wiconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the 411. I am aware of this but didn't hear it like this. My idea is phenomenal and nobody, still, hasn't come up with my invention. I can't wait to get my mail. . . in my mail. lol

If I only had some back up to build it. My son just trashed our only car recently. So that, in itself, just crashed all hopes and plans. Yeah, he's just fine and didn't get hurt. But he just ****ed all plans for mining and getting everything set up for going on our expidition.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey BB, just a thought or two......
look in to Kickstarter dot com, this is a site where ppl with ideas get funding.
Also, with the new maker-bot plastic 3d printer, you could make your own proto-type and possibly be your own production outfit and more..... (not knowing what your creation is made up of, just throwing that out there).

And good luck, mew mew mew, cat out....... :cat:

OP
OP
BrutalBeck

BrutalBeck

Sep 14, 2012
Wiconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey U,

Thanks for the helpful info. I'm gonna check it out in a few minutes. I already have the diagram drawn up and will check out the one you suggested too.

Thanks again,

BB

jrpoppapump

May 23, 2004
north eastern new mexico
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250, white's dfx 300, garrett pro pointer (R.I.P. to my Garrett gta 500)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the moderator says that you can't use treasurenet to solicit funds yet there someone on here raffling off a gold nugget in several forum threads. he put in his post that if his solicitation is not allowed or questionable to have it removed. it's still posted. so i guess as long as you put the disclaimer it's ok.

OP
OP
BrutalBeck

BrutalBeck

Sep 14, 2012
Wiconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, isn't that goofy?

I am just looking for someone to help me and never asked for money like they assumed I was.

debi712

Tenderfoot
Apr 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Money aside, I would be a willing partner for any help I could provide. Keep in mind- Federal law specifically requires patent examiners to help people who seek patents without a lawyer's help.

Last edited:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey ya'll,
if you are a charter member, you can advertise, sell, and promote, from what I understand of it.
Many here have businesses, do ebay and etsy, and have word-press sites. I would believe, that as long as you are a charter member, you can posts a link to your site, put ads in the classified section, etc....
One of the benefits of being a charter member.........

I'm would think the owners don't want this place all spammed up with solicitations, fund-raising, and the likes, etc......
But a little (subtle) self promotion can have it's benefits.
Plus, a lot of people make great friends from this site. This is a real people person place, where one might actually MEET other forum members. Not one of those anon forums, where everybody rips each other to shreds, cause there is never a chance at meeting in real life.
Anywhooo, not to derail ya here, but good luck, and hope I got the mouse running in that wheel for ya some! LOL! rawr!

oh ps. I guess whatever pm or backdoor deals anyone does here is tween them and the lamp-posts,
but as always, just caveat emptor everyone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread