What have you used your metal detector for??

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Tried to find the bridge work from a possible murder/missing person for the Sheriff Dept once.
Property markers
Septic tank/well covers
Diamond stud in Rottweiler stomach

giuhalftrack

Jul 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
BFO's (DIY), Tesoro Silver, Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A detecting friend and I were asked by the police to attempt to locate a valuable watch in a wooded area where a deer hunter had found human bones. The identity of the missing person was confirmed and the family requested assistance in locating the watch. We searched a very large area but found nothing.
little OT one day I saw in TV police with an ACE250 trying to locate a bullet

Geraldsr

Greenie
Dec 5, 2022
Honestly,
On an USFS Passport In Time Project of a CCC Camp, I followed the alighnment of a Terra Cotta water drain pipe to the showers by locating the GLAZED pipe feature, no problem. You see, in the Glaze, there are metal ingredients, that my Fisher GB Pro could sense...! THAT surprised the archaeologist on the project....!
Crossing creeks by balancing on downed trees - that machine sure comes in handy for Shoving Aside blackberry vines, so you can get to the Berry-Bonanza, that I could see just beyond reach...;
Weapon of Defense against ankle-biting dog;
Encountered a BEAR , and scared it? away, with my machine, full volume THRESHOLD/pinpoint. I don't know who was more surprised....He, probably.... (honest)
Great advice, we do have bears in my area and I can visualize a bear being intimated by the sound.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread