Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
come on man, it's our chance to be set!!

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
way to go RJ, the one night you stop posting craziness we miss our chance to get rich. Someone else is gonna win it.

Goose-0

Dec 25, 2006
Central Minnnesota
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & VX3
The odds of winning? The odds are better if you drive just 1/2 mile to buy a ticket, you'll die in an auto accident. OR, you'll get hit by an asteroid. OR, you'll have an 14 times better chance to get hit by lightening. Lotteries? "A fool and his money are soon parted." But guv'ments? It's estimated that they will get 42% of the winnings in taxes.....and they don't do SQUAT to get it. Oh, I bet a dollar or two now and then.....on the Chicago Cubs to win, and of course I lose, just like the lottery ticket buyers.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Lets see what are the chances of me hitting it jeff.Me walking out my front door getting hit by lightning as I'm hit by a truck and then getting bit by a great white (all at the same time mind you)even though I dont live near the ocean.:sign10:I dont really play the lottery.I buy a scratch ticket every once and a while.The last time I won a decent amount is when I had a dream of playing a 3 stooges scratch ticket and won 2 grand on it.So after work the next day I stopped at the store and bought 3, 3 stooges tickets and won 200 bucks.Not bad for a dream.

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OK RJ, I won't beat you this time. But next time it gets in the hundyMs I expect you to be ready

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread