Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
CROSSE, Hee-Hee and a Ha-ha, too. Yes. I love my new wheels. Do you remember, late in the summer I went to the Kartchner Cavern? Next, in December, headed to Don Jose's neck of the woods, south of the border, for a new cave to check out in the Sierra Madres.

Oh, it was jeff being driving around the area, that I was joking about, :laughing7:
Could be a bit scary.:skullflag: The cave in the Sierra Madres, does sound very much exciting... :cross:
Maybe Jesse James was ridin'...:cat:

Last edited:

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks, Crosse de Sign, I'll check that out! I'm interested in people. Almost everybody I've ever met, have had something about them that interests me. I love to hear stories about peoples' travels, work, where they live, etc.. This lady sounds like her life might be extremely interesting.

As for the ol' country boy, that's about all I am. Born and raised in and around a little town of about 6k to 8k people. Moved to the 'big city' of Waco in 1979; but moved about 10 miles outside the town in 1984. I'm not a 'city boy'! Gentleman? One would just have to try to fathom that from my posts.

Again, thanks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread