Have anyone here know or used a whipped cream dispenser that uses Nitrous Oxide gas?

Powdered4

Greenie
Feb 27, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this safe? Has anyone used nitrous oxide gas in whipped cream? I really don't understand how it works. I was thinking to buy a cream dispenser for a friend who loves to bake. I have seen this review https://bestnangs.com.au/product/purecharge-brushed-aluminium-whipped-cream-dispenser-0-5-litres-capacity fascinated that it was operated by Nitrous Oxide seems an upgraded version of baking equipment. Would you recommend it? Thanks in advance for any suggestions. :icon_scratch:

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its safe its all so known as hippy crack...

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never heard the "hippy crack" before. I like nitrous at the dentist and have seen people get giddy sucking it out of Ready Whip cans or the whippet chargers for the whipped cream machines. I don't know if the whipped cream from the machines is any better than whipped cream made with an egg beater, it isn't hard to make for any baker. Folks do love gadgets though, getting one for your friend would probably be appreciated, they do work well.

Last edited:

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also known as "whip its"...

those forms of Nitrous are non flammable like medical Nitrous

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All N2O is chemically the same, the only difference in medical or food use is that is is more pure and devoid of other gasses. It is used for cleaning milking machines among other uses and in hot rod cars, all the same stuff just different purities. Funny fact: When Sam Colt was younger and looking for money for his pistol business he traveled around from town to town with a big tent and a nitrous oxide generator. He advertised himself as Dr Samuel Colt and had a cure for the doldrums of daily life. He would get a crowd into the tent for a small fee per person and turn on the nitrous and everybody would get "happy" and laugh their butts off.

Last edited:

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All N2O is chemically the same, the only difference in medical or food use is that is is more pure and devoid of other gasses. It is used for cleaning milking machines among other uses and in hot rod cars, all the same stuff just different purities. Funny fact: When Sam Colt was younger and looking for money for his pistol business he traveled around from town to town with a big tent and a nitrous oxide generator. He advertised himself as Dr Samuel Colt and had a cure for the doldrums of daily life. He would get a crowd into the tent for a small fee per person and turn on the nitrous and everybody would get "happy" and laugh their butts off.

Ha!! thats awesome....lol

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I would have paid for that as well. :P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions