Happy 40th Birthday...to me!

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not really known around here being a new member...I'm sure most are like "who the hell is this guy wishing himself a HB!!! I mostly read instead of post. But I am 40 years old today and just want to say that metal detecting has changed my life since I started up earlier this year.

Last year I had 9 surgeries and 14 stents from my heart to my left knee and across my groin area. Blood clots and narrow veins are a hell of a thing! Some doctors told me I was lucky to live the 38-39 years (had surgeries before and after Aug 26th)...another doctor said HELL NO...I WILL FIX YOU! And she did....

Advice was to walk walk walk and keep moving.....so I grabbed me a Scorpion Gold Stinger on Craigslist to prospect and coin shoot with. Got my son a Bounty Hunter Gold Digger from Grandma and the rest is history!

I love this hobby so much and I am very grateful that this forum exists! Everybody here has always treated me respect!

So Happy Birthday to me (ok enough arrogance) and thank you TN people for all the knowledge and great posts you provide to us newbies.

I AM ALIVE THANKS TO MY SURGEON AND YOU MEMBERS HERE!!!!!! SO THANK YOU ALL! I WOULD NOT BE ENJOYING 40 WITHOUT YOUR HELP!!!!

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Keep upright, swinging, and a very positive mental attitude. The joy of treasure hunting is that each dig - you never know - is a delight, especially when it's not a bottle cap :)

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
images9QB1O5Q7.jpg

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy birthday!!

OP
OP
TheHunterGT

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks fellas! I even get excited for tabs and caps...anything that beeps brings me pleasure. :occasion14:

I C THE LITE

Mar 11, 2013
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
minelabs- se pro and excaliber, ace250, tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy 40th. Good luck with your ailments and better luck with your detecting. You are correct, there are helpful and decent people on this web site.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread