General, Mexican Au tailings

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just for you Hoser: A copy and paste from my post on another site. 'UC Resources'.

Don Jose de La Mancha
********************************************************************************

good mornng Lucky: You are correct. The country is loaded. As an example one that I was helping my friend with by being his assayer, has some 300,000+ cu meters of tailings.

Because of poor recovery tech before us, they were dumping 3 + grms of Au. this mine has been in production since the1800's. One day I decided to experiment and investigated the older tailings, I was dumbfounded, they had thrown away 11 grams?? I never did have the time to investigate the extent of that value, stilll it is fascinating to consider..

After I had rebuilt and recalibrated the Perkins Atomic Absorbtion unit, I quickly found out why. Faulty cyaniding tech, and improper analization of the ore..

Hmmm Au @ $ 1239 Us / 32 = $38 = x 300,000 = roughly $11,400,000 with no mining costs, just regrinding and cyaniding.

The property has housing and hi tension electricity on the site, state supplied, plus an all weather road, again state maintained and only 50 miles to a large modern city, however no useable equipment on site.

If Noront ever pays off, I may take it on myself. On second thought nope, I need to develop Tayopa.

Jim has undoubetedly checked many others similar to this, relatively small investement for a nice return with a minimum of complications.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumleft: DJELM--you devil you,just made my day with that sweeeeeeeeeeeet deal. A lil'ol'crunch crunch,turn on the cyanide filled sprinklers in a sealed pond,set up the electrowinning machine and cut yourself a huge slab a gold everyday till LL freezes over. :notworthy: Sounds like the deal of the century,absolute minimum expendutures and max income :headbang:-thanx much and tons a au 2 u 2-John :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BK, been out in the field and lawyers offices for the company that my wife is the legal rep. for.

The guy that owns it had given the right to rep his mine for a sale by his paying off a $10.000 bill. Over 7 years now with no action, soooo where is mi #9?

Will keep working on him. Can possibly put up $120.000 Ca. right now but ----.

2 grams recovery per ton x 300,000 tons = Absolute max gross = ????

which ??La Escondida, La Tayopa, or La Sabina?

Don Jose de La Mancha

Attachments

• Escondida state assay.jpg
    Escondida state assay.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 374

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread