Gold Mining Rights for Haiti

Comanchero

Apr 7, 2005
Kerrville, Texas
Thinknotle, whaddya mean by you got "access" to 100 sq.miles of Haiti?? Did ya bribe the govt officials there with millions of US bucks to get some kinda concession? That is one of the most unfriendly climates in the world to try to do any business in, much less mining. I can tell ya some horror stories of what happened to American miners there that thought they had good deals with that countries officials. Some of 'em ending up pushing up daisies from the roots up and others lost everything they had. Not even most of the "Big Boys" will have anything to do with Haiti. Despicable place. But hey, play out your hand. Just leave other innocents out of it. :o Comanchero

OP
OP
T

Thinknotle

The rights "seem" good. they are owned by a Haitian, I only put the info on here as a favour to him. I understand your points about government, i deal with it also in my real job.
I would love to talk to the big boys, but where do you start! i have lawyers that can check out the claim if someone made the right sounds. the rights have been in his possesion for years. I'm told its in a well know area in the country for gold, but like i said, I'm just a middleman. thanks for your reply, Haiti is a bad place at times, but as long as people are scared to come here it can never get better. Its nothing like CNN says though!!!

Comanchero

Apr 7, 2005
Kerrville, Texas
Well, if ya deal with 'em and all, you know then that nobody and I mean NOBODY but the big govt officials own anything in Haiti.? And they have never hesitated to use military force to get whatever their greedy little minds want.

Your friend better be careful, unless he is the President of Haiti, because they are ruthless.

On the lighter side.? Gold has been mined at Haiti and the Dominican Republic first by the native Indians, then by the Spaniards with native Indian slave labor, then by others with black slave labor after most of the Indians were killed off by labor, starvation, pestilences and European diseases, and outright slaughter.? I am sure you know the history of that area as well or better than I do. I certainly do not see where much has changed there, unfortunately.

Ya can contact any of the "Big Boys" listed in the Gold Stock Exchange on this internet and tell 'em what ya got. But don't expect any enthusiasm from 'em for that area.? ?::)? Comanchero

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread