Im Going To Lose It!

Hardrocker

Greenie
Sep 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm Going To Lose It!

I'm a hard rock miner in Washington State and I need to vent my frustration! I am on the best gold I've seen in years which would normally be great news, but I have a huge problem. Due to a hernia operation earlier in the summer and my claim being closed for almost two weeks now due to a huge forest fire in the area, I have only been able to get to the mine one time since late June. One Time!

I was able to get one bucket of high grade ore out a few weeks ago which I have since run through my rod mill and the gold is amazing. It appears I'm pushing about a pennyweight of gold per bucket of ore now. I am dying to get up there before the weather closes in and yet this bloody fire just refuses to die. Nothing to do but wait. :crybaby2:

Last edited:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
That gold has been there a long, long time. Take a deep breath, get well physically because you are probably going to get your next hernia carrying YOUR gold next spring, hang out with treasure net every day and night, build a nice fire when it gets cold, let the forest fire burn itself out and chase away all the bears, bigfoots and pesky environmentalists and then next spring go get em. No more woods to burn, no physical distractions, just well rested and strong. And if this doesn't work, buy a case of good tequila and stay drunk until it's time to hit it again.

OP
OP
H

Hardrocker

Greenie
Sep 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd love to see some pics! :)

I will post a pic of the gold from the last bucket when I get it cleaned up. I'll try to post a pic or two of the ore also. It's pretty interesting looking rock. I've never seen anything like it out of all the ore pictures I've seen online.

jcazgoldchaser

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe you could get a claim in south america for those off season times,... :icon_thumleft:

TAKODA

Aug 19, 2008
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That gold has been there a long, long time. Take a deep breath, get well physically because you are probably going to get your next hernia carrying YOUR gold next spring, hang out with treasure net every day and night, build a nice fire when it gets cold, let the forest fire burn itself out and chase away all the bears, bigfoots and pesky environmentalists and then next spring go get em. No more woods to burn, no physical distractions, just well rested and strong. And if this doesn't work, buy a case of good tequila and stay drunk until it's time to hit it again.

:laughing7:

TAKODA

Aug 19, 2008
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm a hard rock miner in Washington State and I need to vent my frustration! I am on the best gold I've seen in years which would normally be great news, but I have a huge problem. Due to a hernia operation earlier in the summer and my claim being closed for almost two weeks now due to a huge forest fire in the area, I have only been able to get to the mine one time since late June. One Time!

I was able to get one bucket of high grade ore out a few weeks ago which I have since run through my rod mill and the gold is amazing. It appears I'm pushing about a pennyweight of gold per bucket of ore now. I am dying to get up there before the weather closes in and yet this bloody fire just refuses to die. Nothing to do but wait. :crybaby2:[/QUOTE

Seems like a little run of bum luck has befallen you . It'll pass .

mrmackin

Aug 1, 2012
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hang in there, the fever won't pass but time will. Don't let it make you take a risk you wouldn't normally take, remember, we would all sell a kidney (maybe even our own) to be in your shoes right now!:icon_thumright:

OP
OP
H

Hardrocker

Greenie
Sep 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the words of encouragement. At least the gold will still be there when this all blows over.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amen as this too shall pass,:occasion14: and you'll soon leave them painful memories:BangHead: in the dust of time and that righteous oro puro will be yours forevermore :hello2: John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread