OP
OP
H

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Well I think I got a pretty good handle on the definition of it and the Genus of the Plant, however I'm not ready to release that information yet... Still doing more research on it and I need other confirmation of it, but I will share this bit a info with you all about the Soil Temperatures...Something that I am making a project of with complete data tables...ofcourse for prospectin'...and since I'm already putting together another Book, I will be putting in all of that research, tables and such in that as well...For the average prospector (like me) this is a Universal Tool. You can find all kinds of stuff just by taking the Temperature of the ground...like, Water Springs, Buried Caves, Mine Shafts (Tunnels), Highly Mineralized Ground and more and it's all at the fingertips...Ofcourse it will take the temperature of anything, but utilizing it in the prospecting mode is what we're concerned of....On the basics of ground temperature of where there is Pyrite, Pyrite Sulphides, Iron Oxides and the list goes on, but where sometimes Gold, Silver and other metals literally laying on the ground or mixed in with the concentrates of the sand or concentrates, or as in Exposed Veins, Veins of just Quartz compared to Veins of Quartz containing Metals, there has to be a temperature difference that can be measured and measured according to each time difference as like in the morning, high noon and evening...that's the basis of the project...here's some pic's.....Darrell Raytek InfraRed Thermometer 009.jpg Raytek InfraRed Thermometer 008.jpg Raytek InfraRed Thermometer 007.jpg Raytek InfraRed Thermometer 006.jpg Raytek InfraRed Thermometer 004.jpg Raytek InfraRed Thermometer 003.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread