Popped a little gold from some quartz at one of the mines on our claim.

keepmehumblelord

Jan 10, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre, bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice gold for the quartz. Now if you can get a truck full of quartz you might not do to bad.

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Reed

I really like your crusher, but the picture Fraulien Feinstin was epic...:icon_thumright:

Dustedyou

Dec 27, 2012
Albuquerque
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug, Treasure finder. Gold Cube, Chisel, Hammer, Eye Loop.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Love the Crusher (trying to build one myself) but im thinking it could use a top (save the Quartz spray)!

OP
OP
Reed Lukens

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys, it works like a champ and there's a lot more gold bearing quartz to come into contact with in my future. Could put a shoot on top but it did fine. The future holds a lot of possibilities and we may be getting a larger crusher if everything works out, but that's a few months of testing and good weather away. We probably won't be able to get into the main tunnels until mid June if the weather acts like usual. We have both hard rock & drift placers to test along with the Sierra Blaster when it gets finished with the patent and paperwork. We will be picking up the Sierra Blaster in a few months if it proves to be needed but they are going to bring it out & do a test shoot with us first. That will be at one of the main tunnels, so June or sooner if we don't get too much snow.

Gravelwasher

Jan 3, 2011
El Dorado County
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Great video and nice little crusher, was wondering how the quartz crushing went for you guys.
Keep up the hard work with all that hard rock.

Meurnik

Jan 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice little piece of machinery, and love the low budget aproach!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread