Wondering if you guys need a hand?

Dustedyou

Dec 27, 2012
Albuquerque
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug, Treasure finder. Gold Cube, Chisel, Hammer, Eye Loop.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Humm , well no one else is saying anything...lol where are you returning too? and if you'd like i wouldn't mind sending you some sites for you to explore there and help in that way... As for helping with a mine.. allot of these guys are Tight lipped on there mines location ...Etc... so you may not get many hits there.. but i'd be willing to help you get started Where ever you land!

OP
OP
Tree!

Tree!

Jan 16, 2013
Inland Empire, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Dustedyou said:
Humm , well no one else is saying anything...lol where are you returning too? and if you'd like i wouldn't mind sending you some sites for you to explore there and help in that way... As for helping with a mine.. allot of these guys are Tight lipped on there mines location ...Etc... so you may not get many hits there.. but i'd be willing to help you get started Where ever you land!

Well I'm stationed out in 29 Palms, Ca and originally from California. But when I get out I'm willing to go anywhere as long as I can be assured some sort of spot on a mining operation. Ill work hard! But I know that being a stranger is a gamble for anyone, I'm taking a risk too. But someone has already shot me an opportunity. I just wanted to put the offer out this early, ten months out so that if anything comes up I can be somewhat prepared. I am new to all this but ready to learn if anyone's willing to mentor me. And thank you for offering to tell me some sites. I'm all about exploring and checking places out. I've got a jeep to do just that!

MrLee

Mar 25, 2012
Tokyo & OC
Detector(s) used
Google Earth, BS Detector, $$
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
29 Palms is a good place to be. Lots of gold mines out there to check out when off duty, or on (you can make up a story why you are there).

You're resume might help interest people if you are an explosives expert :laughing7:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Use your veteran"s benefits and go to school. Then get a great job and have plenty of off time to look for gold. Just saying...

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Use your veteran"s benefits and go to school. Then get a great job and have plenty of off time to look for gold. Just saying...

Go to school - become an Environmental Scientist earning 60,000 per year and study, monitor, report, collaborate, cooperate,
innovate, build relationships, improve awareness, and save the environment from dirty mining types. (sarcasm intended):hello::hello:

oldbrundogg

Sep 22, 2012
Oroville
Detector(s) used
99.00 something or other from big 5
Well said fullpan, make the money then enjoy your time getting the gold. Marry a great politician set up the laws so just you can get the gold legally. Work for the DWR and explain how many lives you'll save getting rid of those horrible heavy metals out of our waterways . Just have to figure out a way to live with yourself afterwards.

Good luck young man!!
OBD

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
just buy a mining claim and go from there. Learn to dry wash, best to learn on your own, a lot of people don't want someone they know or know that well coming on and mining with them. You can check out Florence Copper in Florence, AZ... they might be hiring. I have 15 people at my mines working, but they are close friends and relatives. Sorry though, but best of luck to you in your search.

DesertNuggets

Mar 29, 2011
Tucson, AZ
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
John_Arizona said:
just buy a mining claim and go from there. Learn to dry wash, best to learn on your own, a lot of people don't want someone they know or know that well coming on and mining with them. You can check out Florence Copper in Florence, AZ... they might be hiring. I have 15 people at my mines working, but they are close friends and relatives. Sorry though, but best of luck to you in your search.

So you just bought a claim and now you have 15 people working at your mine(s)?

Freudian slip. :D

OP
OP
Tree!

Tree!

Jan 16, 2013
Inland Empire, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So, since I've been out of the marines, I've been mining on a little placer I found. I hike in all my gear and equipment over a day or two and then test test test and then mine mine mine. So if anybody around SoCal to west AZ has a lead on some good good in a remote area that they aren't sure of, can't get there, and want someone to do some recon on that spot. Drop me a PM and we'll establish a line of communication and I'll begin the process of "Sufferfesting" to prospect your remote access site! Sound good? You set conditions and I agree or disagree! Here's some gold off one of my Sufferfests in a remote desert loc:

Attachments

• image-2805439607.jpg
    image-2805439607.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 164
  • image-4033635335.jpg
    image-4033635335.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 163
  • image-3538082667.jpg
    image-3538082667.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 169
  • image-1162373442.jpg
    image-1162373442.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 165
  • image-1797560528.jpg
    image-1797560528.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 167
  • image-2165787750.jpg
    image-2165787750.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:

Dustedyou

Dec 27, 2012
Albuquerque
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug, Treasure finder. Gold Cube, Chisel, Hammer, Eye Loop.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Awesome m8! Good therapy too. If you need any help with designating areas of flow let me know. I can point you in the right direction.

oregonmp03

Oct 13, 2014
Aberdeen, WA
Detector(s) used
Fishers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Man, 10 months out from ETS.....always seems like time slows down when you get less than a year from that date, good luck on wherever you land, heavy pans

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread