MrLee

Mar 25, 2012
Tokyo & OC
Detector(s) used
Google Earth, BS Detector, $$
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Herb,

Thank you for posting this. I asked you because I had just finished watching the first episode of Prospectors on the Weather Channel. Did you find those in pockets or rocks? I know it's not gold, but it's definitely hard rock related.

Can you name the gems? Other than the amethyst. Were you able to sell them? I sold a boat load of Pink Halite at a garage sale earlier this year.

Hopefully I'll have some to post soon!

Dustedyou

Dec 27, 2012
Albuquerque
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug, Treasure finder. Gold Cube, Chisel, Hammer, Eye Loop.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
very naice! I've only found gems in Red River NM, altho they exist all over in nm staurlite pilar nm.jpg these are garnet crosses from Pilar NM, and I find gypsum crystals all over... but small stuffs alot...

vini

Jan 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i also watched the Prospectors show in WC interesting stuff and not sure thats mining that i could or would do, to high and to dangerous

OP
OP
G

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Herb,

Thank you for posting this. I asked you because I had just finished watching the first episode of Prospectors on the Weather Channel. Did you find those in pockets or rocks? I know it's not gold, but it's definitely hard rock related.

Can you name the gems? Other than the amethyst. Were you able to sell them? I sold a boat load of Pink Halite at a garage sale earlier this year.

Hopefully I'll have some to post soon!

the crystal clusters are from the same pocket zone the color just graded out to white, white one i call Kingston snoflake.
and the geode is amythyst all found in the mojave.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice stuff Gold Tramp. I agree interesting and looks very fun. Beautiful stuff you have found thanks for sharing it:thumbsup:

OP
OP
G

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice stuff Gold Tramp. I agree interesting and looks very fun. Beautiful stuff you have found thanks for sharing it:thumbsup:

they would look much nicer in some one elses hands, if i could just sell the stuff.
thanks they are realy nice pieces the realy dark stuff i was digging the pocket i spyed a couple hikers across the valley i gave them the invite to come up and dig with us they left with some very nice dark
amythyst from kingston mnts.
Thanks again

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions