Astrobouncer

Jun 21, 2009
Last edited:

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks like fun!

G Freeman

Aug 22, 2013
Southwest Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold vein 015.JPG Astrobouncer I loved that video. You seem to know a lot about quartz so I wanted to send you a few pictures I got from a vein to see if you think I should crush them. I have still got to get or make a home crusher as I have got quite a pile of the rocks I brought home from the site a lot like these. I am looking forward to see your video of that purple rock as I brought two big rocks home that probably weigh about 75 lbs each that has red look on them like blood would come out of the rock if busted. I am new to all this and any help would help me . One of the rocks looks like its got silver in it and some may just be pyrite Gold vein 014.JPG . Gold vein 010.JPG Thanks. Gold vein 009.JPG

Last edited:

Dustedyou

Dec 27, 2012
Albuquerque
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug, Treasure finder. Gold Cube, Chisel, Hammer, Eye Loop.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
lotta Mica in those G,, I would definately crush the ones in pict #4

G Freeman

Aug 22, 2013
Southwest Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love the videos Astro. If you run out of quartz and are ever up my way here in Virginia I will give you some of my quartz rocks from the vein I am getting the specimans from and some dirt from it too as I am not very good at panning dirt and maybe you could tell me what is in it if anything.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread