Gold or not !!!!

mirkaba

Dec 7, 2004
Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Looks kinda schisty to me. See the mica looking flakes coming off on her fingers. If she expects to sell any she should have it assayed. Looks like a bust to me.

OP
OP
djpitr

djpitr

Oct 18, 2012
S.C.
Detector(s) used
Gold bug 2 , XP Deus , ctx3030
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thats what i told her :) that there is no way , unless she crashs it , pan it out and shows me a flake :D

kazcoro

Feb 11, 2013
Glendale
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold Buddy drywasher, Black Magic, Pro Gold recirc, Custom highbanker/2.5" dredge, Roadrunner Member
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Dustedyou

Dec 27, 2012
Albuquerque
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug, Treasure finder. Gold Cube, Chisel, Hammer, Eye Loop.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ya looks like a Pyrite Sulfide to me... un less it Shimmers and dents like gold ... nope!!! GL and May you all find GOLD!

Wishbone

Jan 5, 2014
BC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think she has very trusting fingers. I wonder if she deals in bulk...lol

Kruzman

May 23, 2013
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I posted on her video's that it was Mica (ive seen those same rocks all over in the smokies). She got all mad at me, deleted my post, and posted on one of my videos that I was being Rude, and to watch out for payback. I left her post on my site and responded that mistakes are one thing, but to sell it as gold and silver is fraud.

ssdevilfish

Jan 8, 2014
I watched her mica video. Lol. I also contacted her local law enforcement. Hopefully she can be stopped before some eager newbie prospector gets robbed by this lady. Hard enough to keep our rights as prospectors and miners we surely do not need people defrauding others with fake gold nuggets. I'm keeping a real close eye on this one.

OP
OP
djpitr

djpitr

Oct 18, 2012
S.C.
Detector(s) used
Gold bug 2 , XP Deus , ctx3030
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Great guys , we have to be careful , there are crazy people around :)

Kruzman

May 23, 2013
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
from her posts on TN since then, I do believe she actually thought she had gold and silver. However, that being the case, she should have made sure she removed all listings and annotated her videos to clarify that while it looks gold and glittery its a case of mistaken identity. While its a common mistake for people the first time they think they have found GOLD (OK I did this one myself, a spec of gold Mica on quartz in my old gold mine the fist time I started poking around it), in this case I think she got just a little too exited and jumped the gun and went strait for the money.

G.O.Eye

Feb 1, 2014
far south nevada
Detector(s) used
Elite 2200 Bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Not, it looks more like Phlogopite golden color mica stone, it should not cleave and defiantly should not flake off on her fingers, she should of checked before trying to sell it as gold, bad lady.:laughing7:

Wishbone

Jan 5, 2014
BC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go you guys! Holy crap, your all over it aren't you? If you nailed that one so fast, I'm going to remove my gold spray painted rock from bulltube.com immediately....lol...you scare me. :(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions