Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Gold rush Expeditions . Any input?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Period Six Mining and Exploration, LLC

Aug 2010
    Southeast Arizona
    3966 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by what View Post
    Now THAT is a much more interesting topic than this thread... Would love to hear about that! Please let me know if you start a thread to discuss that...based on this whole incident the likely elements involved would be: cadmium, lead, arsenic, beryllium, zinc, iron, and copper. Wonder what else was in the mix at lower levels?
    I grew up in Western PA dealing with Acid Mine Drainage and was told back in the '90's that there was a million dollars a day going down that one river. Someone just had to find a way to get it out profitably to get it cleaned up. I think I have and I am waiting on the finalization of a patent on the process. You wouldn't believe just how much of a pain in the arse this has been. I've been trying to get this done for years and it WILL solve a lot of problems. ANd that right there is the problem.

Billions upon billions of dollars are at play here so everybody is going to want their palms greased to get a piece of it. I am trying to make sure any variation on the patent is covered so I make money off of it.
    what, Assembler and orotoro like this.
    Mining is how I make my living. I turn mountains into dust on a daily basis.

us

Aug 2010
    Southeast Arizona
    3966 times
    Prospecting
    Alright Corey, I gave you a chance to speak up.

Let's take a look at your Golden Turkey lode claim here in Arizona that your asking $99,000 for. Your basing all your information off of decades old geological reports that have been proven wrong more often than not. And those reports tend to base their information off of what other miners in the area did. Very, very few of those old geological reports are based off of actual core drilling. For $99,000 you had damn well be better be able to show me at least ONE core sample.

Here's another thing. Here in Arizona, odds are the ore is going to contain arsenic. Do YOU disclose that fact? Do YOU have an actual mineral report to back up the fact as to whether or not there is arsenic there? And if there are arsenic based tailings already there, congratulations, you just claimed a Superfund site and can be held responsible for the cleanup and rehabilitation of the area.

It gets even better. Do YOU understand that if there is a crusher on site, whether a jaw crusher or an impact mill, it is considered a mine in MSHA's eyes and thus subject to MSHA regulation. Do YOU disclose that fact to potential buyers? Or do you just tell people to fly under the radar? And speaking of MSHA, do you even have a clue as to what kind of rehab these mines need to be reopened under todays laws? I'm thinking probably not since you claim that the federal agencies are destroying history and driving small prospectors and miners off of public land.

So the Golden Turkey may have languished in the hands of small prospectors and miners that didn't have the money to develop it. And there is a reason why. Hell a Winkie drill is only $20K. If you really have thousands of satisfied customers at the prices your asking, then why don't you have one? Haven't you realized that if you can prove a resource then you have a better chance of selling your "claims" for a higher asking price to some people with some very deep pockets?

My assessment of you and your company, and this is not an insult just an honest assessment, is that you are a hack trying to defraud small scale miners and others out of there money by trying to trump up "claims" based on decades old information. Do some development work and maybe, just maybe you'll make it.

And for the record, I've been in and out of the mining industry for over 20 years along with several sheepskins on the wall. As you can see by my avatar, I am part owner in a privately owned junior mining company that is the real deal and is doing things right. Unlike you, I have no problems with the various Gov't agencies and am on a first name basis with many of them. Learn how to play this game or get the hell out.
    orotoro and boblemon like this.

Apr 2013
    133 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Just flipping old claims for profit..oldest gag in the business. Buyers beware. Do your own research and file your own claim...
    bobw53 and orotoro like this.

us
    May 2009
    Sailor Flat, Ca.
    SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, ACME handbook for TRUE prospectors (unread)
    10589 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Like I said

King Claim Flipper
    orotoro likes this.

Dry washing / metal detecting

Sep 2013
    Las Vegas
    Whites and cheep bounty hunter
    216 times
    Prospecting
    I will be putting up a bunch of my equipment for sale if you or any one you know is interested ,

8inch ; trommel , desert fox , mini high banker , mini clean up sluice, keen 52 sluice , screens . Oven , 16 inch ; rock crusher . Works really well . M416 military trailer set up for prospecting or hunting if your into that . Top cargo rack , pm me or any one that could be interested , setting up for retirement.

us
    Dec 2012
    Nevada
    Goldbug2
    1 times
    Prospecting
    GRE is just like any other group of paper hangers out there. Most of the time they just tie up the ground at the county level without paying the BLM fees, indicating a lack of commitment to the ground on their part. Then they charge these outrageous prices, based (practically) on false advertising, to buy some crap piece of land that either, does not have anything worth mining, or is near impossible to mine due to politics or how the ore is tied up in the rock. Either way you put it, buying anything from these clowns would not be reasonably feasible (unless, perhaps, you have a large scale operation going). As a small miner who has had dealings with groups like these, I know first hand how shady their business dealings are. My best advice would be to educate yourself on the process of staking claims in your state. Call the BLM and the county recorder to find out the process and the costs involved. Research the land to make sure it's open to staking. There is a great website called mylandmatters.org - It has information regarding land status with interactive topo maps. After finding open areas, it is especially important to put your boots on the ground and investigate the area for yourself. If you are unwilling to do the investigating and researching, then don't waste your money claiming anything. It could better suit you to join a club that already has claims available to their members. In the end, it is the journey and the hard work that makes all of the gold you pull out so much more rewarding.

us

Aug 2010
    Southeast Arizona
    3966 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by one_bad_rover View Post
    This may be the dumbest comment Ive read in a while. Paper hangers. Do you miss the videos that we make on site and inside the workings? Showing the minerals that are there and how to extract them? Maybe you think we make those in a magical studio. Good research. Maybe educate yourself before you open your mouth. This old join a club idea and the journey is a bunch of crap. If you never want to make any money off of your mine, by all means, wander the desert and plunk around for a nugget in the sand. If you want a good mine that has potential, history, and backing to get it rolling, well then you should look at goldrushexpeditions.com
    And the ban hammer in 3...2...1...

Funny how you like to mess with the new people and not face up to those with experience.

Orotoro and others have been educated by people like me who have ACTUAL mining experience. Tell you what, let me come and sample the golden turkey mine like I want and if it shows promise I just might buy it off you. And if it doesn't pan out, then you pay me the asking price. Of course I'm bringing a core rig though just to be up front about things.
    Last edited by Mad Machinist; Jan 17, 2018 at 07:41 PM.

us

Aug 2010
    Southeast Arizona
    3966 times
    Prospecting
    Actually I am neither Jeff or Daniel. I am their partner that was brought in based on ACTUAL experience. If you want to "pay me a visit" then by all means do so, you won't like what you'll find. Personal threat don't scare me, they excite me.

$99 million just in tailings and it is still sitting there" I stand by what I said.

So when did you get your 5000-23?

us
    Dec 2012
    Nevada
    Goldbug2
    1 times
    Prospecting
    This may be the dumbest comment Ive read in a while. Paper hangers. Do you miss the videos that we make on site and inside the workings? Showing the minerals that are there and how to extract them? Maybe you think we make those in a magical studio. Good research. Maybe educate yourself before you open your mouth. This old join a club idea and the journey is a bunch of crap. If you never want to make any money off of your mine, by all means, wander the desert and plunk around for a nugget in the sand. If you want a good mine that has potential, history, and backing to get it rolling, well then you should look at ...
    Hahaha! Talk about TRIGGERED!! I've watched enough of your videos to know that you have a very "unique" method of classifying rocks and that you haven't done much manual labor, as evidenced by your soft baby hands. It is clear that you are running a business where your money comes out of other peoples' pockets and not the gold in the ground and, while I don't like interfering with your ability to feed your family, I am wondering if you could even provide any references of people who purchased a property from you and is actually making a profit. And I am also wondering if you consider everyone on this thread to be complete idiots who are incapable of researching the history and the reports that are associated with the various mines and districts in this country? Come on, Corey! You are worse than a used car salesman.

Feb 2006
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    1 times
    ooh, geology threats. and you dont have a name. Sweet. Quit being such a tool. Youre just a cheap copy and no one is impressed. Mining 101 - What Gold Ore Looks Like - Gold Rush Expeditions

Aw damn, years ahead of you. too bad.
    You may not.... Advertise on behalf of any business, post links to a business page that you are in any way associated with, or have a username that represents a business. Only official site supporting vendors are permitted to do so.

http://www.treasurenet.com/index.php?pageid=rules

Feb 2006
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    1 times
    Orotoro, is that supposed to be sly, like youve got gold in your name. super slick. How many mines do you own, what have you done with your life to help out miners and re-establish mining as a viable career in the US. Oh yeah, thats right, just a troll on the interwebs.
    You may not.... Advertise on behalf of any business, post links to a business page that you are in any way associated with, or have a username that represents a business. Only official site supporting vendors are permitted to do so.

http://www.treasurenet.com/index.php?pageid=rules

us

Aug 2010
    Southeast Arizona
    3966 times
    Prospecting
    Dont do much serious mining now, do you? Its okay, it shows. if you get serious, give us a call. We can help you out.
    I work for one the "big boys". You want to retract that comment or continue looking like a fool?
    orotoro and SaltwaterServr like this.

us
    Dec 2012
    Nevada
    Goldbug2
    1 times
    Prospecting
    Orotoro, is that supposed to be sly, like youve got gold in your name. super slick. How many mines do you own, what have you done with your life to help out miners and re-establish mining as a viable career in the US. Oh yeah, thats right, just a troll on the interwebs.
    Speak for yourself. I have enough experience to know that all you offer to the small miners community is a disservice. I have mining claims (of which I staked myself and have pulled many ounces out-which is more than what I can say of your properties), have worked at a large mine, have been paid to explore and research abandoned mines, and have over 15 years of assay and metallurgical experience. But Corey knows best, right?
    SaltwaterServr likes this.

Apr 2013
    133 times
    Lets see here Corey..lets do the math...

1. You have legal troubles for staking claims on state land.
    2. Are selling claims with potential extra lateral rights problems that are part of a tunnel system associated with a patent right next door.
    3. Are selling blm claims for several thousand dollars with no proven assays to backup your claims. Claiming ore showing free mill gold, yet no evidence to back this up.
    4. Are setting up buyers for problems with the EPA

Shall I go on?

Are you really going to say that you will allow potential buyers to come sample said claims or just hoping to sell to some poor sucker with gold fever?

Mining experience? HA thats a good one. We will run circles around you when it comes to research and actually knowing the legal status of the land..the videos are pretty funny its like gold ore explanations for kindergarteners. Your investment is $212 plus maybe a few hundred for shooting videos, who cares. Bottom line your not interested in anyones success than your own. That karma is going to bite you one day

Plain and simple, I pity your buyers for being suckered in..

us
    Period Six Mining and Exploration LLC

Mar 2015
    Sonoran Desert of AZ
    624 times
    Prospecting
    [QUOTE=one_bad_rover;5669489]Thanks for that Jeff, I appreciate you giving me a chance. Your a real stand up guy. Now let me educate you a little.

Let's take a look at your Golden Turkey lode claim here in Arizona that your asking $99,000 for. Your basing all your information off of decades old geological reports that have been proven wrong more often than not. And those reports tend to base their information off of what other miners in the area did. Very, very few of those old geological reports are based off of actual core drilling. For $99,000 you had damn well be better be able to show me at least ONE core sample. [/QUOTE}

Looks like you forgot to read, there are $99mil in the waste dumps and tailings, documented with assays. Why would anyone core drill that without working the easy stuff first. Oh, but I forgot, using "core drill" makes you sound smarter, right? Nope, core drilling is for a more advanced operation. If your core drilling your mines prior to any advanced prep work, your an idiot. (see what I did there?)

("Odds are", this is your argument? "Odds are"? Nice slight with the "here in Arizona", I know Arizona mines far better than you ever will. but that was cute.)
    Odds are you really envy what we do as a company which is why you try to copy our business model. Odds are your little videos are cute, but have no real content. Odds are your "Mining 101" was stolen right from Gold Rush circa 2012. Glad to see you are catching up though.
    You obviously are incompetent to read any of the 50-60 page reports that we make on each of the mines we sell, including geological reports (which dont mean much), on site survey data, assays and other information pertinent to the sale of a brownfield property. As to your arsenic and superfund scare tactics, well now thats just complete bullshit, are you trying to scare off any prospectors? Arsenic is a naturally occurring mineral, and it doesnt show the site to be toxic. Maybe your just a BLM troll trying to keep people out of mines. After all, superfund is scary, right. Heres a quick fact. If you own a claim, you arent responsible for previous mining activities, only your own. Difference in private property and mining claims on federal land. Your not making any headway here. Im starting to wonder if you have any actual on the ground knowledge.

(Hah, wow. You are just making stuff up now.)
    There are plenty of operations running with a crusher on site that are not subject to MSHA regulations. Actually you have to be paying employees for MSHA to get involved. Seems you really dont know too much about anything with this mining business. You might want to take some of our courses and head out with some engineers for some education.
    Im not even going to dignify the rest of that paragraph with a response. Pull your head out man, come on.

Well here we have it, now you are going to give me business advice on a company that has been thriving on helping and promoting the small miner for the last 25 years. I really appreciate your business acumen and interest, but I think we are doing okay.
    In fact, it seems the only people who arent doing well are the ones like yourself, "oh, everythings horrible, no one can mine, you gotta be a super miner and have lots of equipment to work". Yet somehow only you are able to start working a small mine on a shoe string budget.
    Heres a newsflash, no one is really making money off of youtube, but your channel is horrible "https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChDG1exRccwFHQKp_2uGtLQ"

Maybe you should do yourself a favor and instead of trying to copy what Gold Rush is doing, you could ask to work with us, we could teach you quite a few things.
    Here, go watch something educational: "https://www.youtube.com/user/goldrushexpedinc"
    You, my friend, are what is wrong with mining today.

Sage advice from someone who has been in business for less than a year to a company that has been doing this since 1994. Thanks buddy!

Your "sheepskins" (what are you like 100 years old??). Your little company is far from a JV, an further was barely formed in feb of 2017. You have no problems with federal agencies because you dont register on their radar. Youre not a threat in any way.

How about this Jeffery and or Daniel, I appreciate your opinion, but thats all it is. You have no basis playing out here. Ive got more knowledge of mining in my little finger than you seem to have in your entire body.
    You know that Gold Rush surveyed your property in 2008 and passed on it, no value, move on. But maybe you found magic gold that everyone else was missing. You do think you are the master miner, but before you open your mouth, you should be ready to back it up. You have no experience, you have no knowledge, so you have nothing of value to say.

You are just trying to copy what Gold Rush has been doing for over 20 years, steal ideas and concepts and then try to make yourself famous by "calling us out". Newsflash, we were here far before you were, and we will be here far after. There will always be naysayers, jealousy does that. But at the end of the day, we will still be providing rock solid claims on documented ground. And people will be buying and developing those properties, in most cases, with our guidance.

If you need any other material to steal, we moved all our mining 101 info over to www.stayoutstayalive.com if you ever move up and want to actually do some mining on a proven property, feel free to hit us up www.goldrushexpeditions.com (to be fair, I will probably charge you an extra 10% for being an idiot).

Have a great day!
    I made it pretty clear when you came begging to us via PM on YouTube to collaborate with you what we thought of GRE. Buh bye now.
    Last edited by SaltwaterServr; Jan 17, 2018 at 08:16 PM.
    orotoro and Mad Machinist like this.
    This ain't Michigan, its GOLD COUNTRY!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links