Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK,,,
I will take you up on this.
Supposedly there is something of monetary value buried on my property.
Cabin originally built in 1850, (first recorded, may be much earlier) and as well my property was supposedly one of many stops on the Underground Railroad used to move slaves to freedom in the North.
IF whatever was hid IS found, you get 50%.
Got your interest?

OP
OP
U

userkc

Nov 18, 2015
Novosibirsk
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
offer tempting. is important to me where? then it will be clear if there is still anything. Do not be afraid, I live in Russia, Novosibirsk I am far from the data will not run away.

Last edited:
OP
OP
U

userkc

Nov 18, 2015
Novosibirsk
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image.jpeg as an example of deposit in Thorsby Alabama, a black outline designated geodynamic situation in which the deposit was formed in the red loop.
I can see the situation on the satellite images, I can recognize them.

Alabama | Gold Prospecting Equipment & Tips

Last edited:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't like any situation that starts with the warning " DO NOT BE AFRAID"...:laughing7:

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't like any situation that starts with the warning " DO NOT BE AFRAID"...:laughing7:
YEAH' I think I can find my own GOLD! OH' wait I have I got a Banner this year!

Last edited:

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Right about in the middle. Good place to start!

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
This crap again? Seriously????

It is kind of an unspoken rule among us that the locations of our claims shall remain undisclosed for various reasons.

And what I am getting ready to mine has been looked over by every method imaginable EXCEPT core drilling. I did the "boots on the ground" research, found enough to interest me, and drilled it. The result is I now OWN the property.

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY THAN BOOTS ON THE GROUND TO FIND GOOD GOLD, WHETHER IT IS HIGH TECH METHODS OR SIMPLE PROSPECTING. END OF STORY.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find gold in your area by space.

write in the forum or by internal mail.

offer tempting. is important to me where? then it will be clear if there is still anything. Do not be afraid, I live in Russia, Novosibirsk I am far from the data will not run away.

View attachment 1238956 as an example of deposit in Thorsby Alabama, a black outline designated geodynamic situation in which the deposit was formed in the red loop.
I can see the situation on the satellite images, I can recognize them.

Alabama | Gold Prospecting Equipment & Tips

It is kind of an unspoken rule among us that the locations of our claims shall remain undisclosed for various reasons.

And what I am getting ready to mine has been looked over by every method imaginable EXCEPT core drilling. I did the "boots on the ground" research, found enough to interest me, and drilled it. The result is I now OWN the property.

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY THAN BOOTS ON THE GROUND TO FIND GOOD GOLD, WHETHER IT IS HIGH TECH METHODS OR SIMPLE PROSPECTING. END OF STORY.

But.....he find gold in your area. :laughing7:

OP
OP
U

userkc

Nov 18, 2015
Novosibirsk
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can show you where to look for gold. for example in the area of ​​Chilton Alabama are many such places. Red marked another the same a place where there is gold and yellow dots indicate the output wires primary deposit, bush, where to go live. and along the inside and black lines are drawn and veins of gold.
and small and large areas of this technique works. it can be the whole area, and several square kilometers area.

image.jpg

Last edited:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually, interesting but I already know where the gold is at my house. There's a placer deposit in the creek.

OP
OP
U

userkc

Nov 18, 2015
Novosibirsk
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
news seven interesting places where there is gold, in addition to the five sites that have been in this picture.

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I can show you where to look for gold. for example in the area of ​​Chilton Alabama are many such places. Red marked another the same a place where there is gold and yellow dots indicate the output wires primary deposit, bush, where to go live. and along the inside and black lines are drawn and veins of gold.
and small and large areas of this technique works. it can be the whole area, and several square kilometers area.
attachment.php

That's cute! if you put smiley faces on them and name them we could make them mascots. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Clay,

I know what this person is trying to do. He/she is trying to base all of this on the principle of mineral intrusion into fault lines. If you take a close look at the pics posted, you'll see that the areas circled tend to follow the "lay of the land" so to speak. Not a bad way to do "arm chair" prospecting to identify POSSIBLE areas for gold.

Still takes boots on the ground to verify economically mineable quantities.

S

stefen

WAG...Let me guess...found by a plumb-bob on a string...

Y'all done been sucked in...:laughing7:

TAKODA

Aug 19, 2008
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

That's the plain reality of it .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread