Electrowinning PM recovery

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You would be better off using carbon in pulp recovery, then ash the carbon. You REALLY DON'T want to know what a properly set up electrwinning cell would cost to buy and operate.

pczim

Jan 4, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Varun stop trying to sell your stuff here. Not fun for us. I have just built an elution machine but you don’t see me advertising it on here...

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Varun stop trying to sell your stuff here. Not fun for us. I have just built an elution machine but you don’t see me advertising it on here...

pczim,

He is a paid vendor so they are allowed to do this. They are even allowed to make outlandish claims without recourse.

Anyhow, electrowinning for the small guy is going to fall by the wayside as many places here in the States are banning cyanide usage. Cyanide is perfectly safe as long as it is handled properly but the fear mongers are running wild right now.

pczim

Jan 4, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pczim,

He is a paid vendor so they are allowed to do this. They are even allowed to make outlandish claims without recourse.

Anyhow, electrowinning for the small guy is going to fall by the wayside as many places here in the States are banning cyanide usage. Cyanide is perfectly safe as long as it is handled properly but the fear mongers are running wild right now.

I see now he is a supporting vendor. It’s was getting a bit much every thread him posting his ads. Anyway I guess a forum like this has to make their money too.

Cyanide may be banned in the states but worldwide ban will never happen. I agree cyanide safe if used correctly, I use it everyday. Had one mishap though, luckily I contained it in time....

AnnaMountain

Dec 10, 2017
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I've developed a free energy perpetual motion machine...PM me for details.

Oh gawd, please don't...I was only kidding.

:dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread