All Treasure Hunting

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OMG! This post is either brilliant, or madness. Good luck FSM! :occasion14:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember he cannot sell Through the pages of TNet unless he becomes a Charter Member.

But His request for a Photg is Perfectly allowed

OP
OP
F

FSM

Tenderfoot
Jul 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not trying to sell here. Looking for someone to take pictures. Claims are in Kingman. It has been several years since I have been out for all I know BLM has backfilled them, someone stole the tailings etc. Photographs will tell me if they are even worth keeping or trying to sell.

If I decide to sell here I will follow all rules but for now it is just to let me see what is going on

Thanks

Last edited:

jair

Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas
Detector(s) used
Whites and cheep bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If I were do this I would need to se documents of owning the claims ,

Any one could say they own them but only want some someone to take pictures so they could see if they are interested in them ,

Not saying that is the fact .
Just I’m a leery person on my end .

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not trying to sell here. Looking for someone to take pictures. Claims are in Kingman. It has been several years since I have been out for all I know BLM has backfilled them, someone stole the tailings etc. Photographs will tell me if they are even worth keeping or trying to sell.

If I decide to sell here I will follow all rules but for now it is just to let me see what is going on

So, you don't know the status of your own BLM file? I guess you mean backfilled the shafts with the waste rock on site...not back filed.

What is the monetary value of photographs? Please do explain how you can get an assay from a photo.. I'm really interested

Also, if it is a lode you don't have claim to the tailings...if you filed placer for the tailings (only can if they are at the original site)

You don't have the lode unless you located on the lode and placer for surface. Pictures of adits, and surface work means nothing.

Unless your GRE...but, they still don't add value to a claim.

This is why I tell people not to buy mining claims.

Last edited:

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
If I were do this I would need to se documents of owning the claims ,

Any one could say they own them but only want some someone to take pictures so they could see if they are interested in them ,

Not saying that is the fact .
Just I’m a leery person on my end .

Maybe this peson is handicapped cant make out to the site, just pics of ground dont see no harm.
Heck i would do it just for the trip if i wasnt obligated to my story.
GT,,,,

bc5391

Sep 23, 2016
Southern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Minelab ,XP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have not seen any mines here in AZ that BLM have filled in. most have been fenced off, some have had bars installed (Not to say none have). I live near Saguaro monument., 30 years ago I remember quite a few shafts (in the flat areas), now those shafts are filled in, only because they were a hazard. The shafts and Adits on the hills have not bee filled. The monument is not BLM.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread