Before and after

pczim

Jan 4, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello people, good day

This forum has been a bit quiet of late so I thought I would post these pictures. Been so busy mining recently, must take more pictures for this forum...

Here is the before and after of an old shaft we found the other day, unfortunately the grades were not so great so now the hole is full of water again albeit a bit bigger.
644C74C4-4568-4952-A85C-DB03E69212A3.jpeg

C6B4DD34-F1AD-4605-90BF-ED229C4ABF74.jpeg

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

CGC Miner

Nov 18, 2010
High Rockies
Detector(s) used
GB2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep it up.
I like your persistence.
You won't find it if you don't try.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How nice. No water reclamation or treatment plant needed to discharge mine water on the ground. They'd get all over your ass over here doing that kind a thing and make sure your pictures made the papers so everyone could point their fingers and say that's the bad guy.

OP
OP
P

pczim

Jan 4, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How nice. No water reclamation or treatment plant needed to discharge mine water on the ground. They'd get all over your ass over here doing that kind a thing and make sure your pictures made the papers so everyone could point their fingers and say that's the bad guy.

Wow seriously! There is no contamination down there and we in the middle of nowhere. Pretty much similar to pumping out a flooded ditch or something similar.

Don’t want to be in the papers :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread