Something for the small operator

Socorro

Feb 23, 2017
SouthWest Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I left you 3 messages on the phone, with no returns. No big deal like I said not a lot of effort for follow up..for all you know im someone buying 10 units. But I will pass.

StreamlineGold, I appreciate you responding back to your thread posting, however... You have made a public posting stating that you have left 3 messages and no return calls. I had personally gone back before posting last week on all messages and phone calls, since we have a full computer tracking software that handles all incoming and outgoing calls, with sales staff that leave notes on each every call for reference, I did not locate any calls, and certainly not 3 calls that had not been returned.

I just wish to provide clarity that we have absolutely no record of your calls. Again, if you wish to post on a public forum that we refuse to return your calls, it would at least be welcomed that you provide us a means of research as to your contact information to better research your calls, whether publically or privately. As anyone would imagine, it's not customary for a sales department not to follow up from potential customers calls, usually not the most efficient means of making sales.8-)

Socorro
LNWilliams

StreamlineGold

Apr 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was a couple months ago, we did speak briefly on the phone, but I have called a couple times since, also sent emails. I can tell you the exact days with emails. Note that before we spoke I had called a couple times prior to with no follow up. Im not making this up, I am a business owner and have been in sales for more than a decade. So pardon my frustration.

I was the guy with a Knudsen bowl..i can PM you my phone number

Last edited:

Socorro

Feb 23, 2017
SouthWest Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was a couple months ago, we did speak briefly on the phone, but I have called a couple times since, also sent emails. I can tell you the exact days with emails. Note that before we spoke I had called a couple times prior to with no follow up. Im not making this up, I am a business owner and have been in sales for more than a decade. So pardon my frustration.

I was the guy with a Knudsen bowl..i can PM you my phone number

StreamlineGold, If you could PM me your phone number and/or contact info, that would be great. I will get back to you as soon as I receive your contact information. I have spoken to several people and sold about 10 replacement bowls in the past several months for both the Knudsen and Neffco bowl customers, but I would be happy to help you in any way we can. I can appreciate your frustration if you are not getting calls or messages returned, the fact we are not showing your messages is disturbing, to say the least, but I will make sure we get connected one way or the other.

StreamlineGold

Apr 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats exactly what I was looking for. And believe me we will put it to work

StreamlineGold

Apr 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LNW and I are chatting about some options here. Will post up if I get a bowl going

Dacia

Greenie
Jan 24, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LNW and I are chatting about some options here. Will post up if I get a bowl going

Hi guys , no more updates regarding Socorro centrifuge ? i can't seam to find nobody that used this tech and i was really interested

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thx socorro looks great[/QUOTE]Nice looking setup.

Dacia

Greenie
Jan 24, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys,some feedback from John :

Unfortunately at the moment the concentrator is out of action due to the shaft coming away the bowl which is glued,told the heat from powder coating has made it weak , , been used twice on the field and once in the yard, so no videos sorry I've held of with my reply back thinking the manufacturer will respond back to my multiple emails and phone calls on rectifying the fault but nothing. Any way until I fix it I'll keep running the excellent dream mats . Regards

Seams quality is not good same with support service ,shiet i was about to order 1 now is hard for me to trust and pay 5 k + transport + import taxes .

Hope socorro do somthing about this or his product is done.

StreamlineGold

Apr 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LNW doesnt reply to emails or phone calls. Been trying for 2 weeks, I wonder if they are done.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread