Free online Hardrock University

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys,

This website is an excellent resource for learning about hardrock prospecting and mining.
Geared for the small scale miner and mostly for those new to the subject it also offers valuable information for the seasoned sourdough as well.

Don't let the word "university" discourage you, there are only 7 short text lessons and 36 video lessons (no tests), Everything is presented in simple terms that anyone can understand.

Also included is a handy mining project economics estimator, a must have for anyone considering a hardrock mining project.​

Click Here for Hardrock University

Go for the Gold
GG~

Last edited:

OreCart

Jan 23, 2019
Maine
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
He is a great guy.

I had a chance for him to come here for a few days, but it was one sided. He was in New England to see family and had some down-time, but at the time I was finishing up mowing on my last few towns. Breakdowns kept delaying me, and I was pretty sure I would be mowing snowdrifts by the time I finished my last contract, so it never worked out.

I still feel horrible about it. It just sucks that wherever I am, it seems I need to be somewhere else.

daisie678

Mar 24, 2021
20117 Horace Harding Expressway
Detector(s) used
Seton
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally, got something to gain more knowledge and information about hard rocks, did you guys know about the Simplivlearning organization? they offer online courses in a different category and now you can get more than 30% discount by redeeming Simpliv Coupon Codes.

Last edited:

BlasterJ

Apr 2, 2020
Southern California
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'll second the recommendation for hard Rock University. Keith is one of the few people with a lot of mining experience who can adapt it to real-world small mines stuff. You can also hire him for a few days if you have a problem. Have talked to him a couple of times.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread