tomclark

Bronze Member
Dec 18, 2006
Tampa Bay, FL
Detector(s) used
ShadowX2, TEJON, Eyes, Pony Shovel
Primary Interest:
Other
I forget where I got this. I hoard LOL!! Given/YardSale/FleaMarket... Pictures are self explanatory. "Selected by The Gold Institute as their gifts to the U.S. Congress" Bag of gold

ore rocks. Should I crush 'em!?!?! lolol 20201028_121934.jpg 20201028_100531.jpg 20201028_121918.jpg 1976 A.D. The Gold Institute is established to promote thecommon business interests of the gold industry byproviding statistical data and other relevantinformation to its members, the media, and thepublic, while also acting as an industry spokesperson. 2002 A.D. The Gold Institute’s Board of Directors votes todissolve the association and consolidate its activitieswithin the National Mining Association, effectiveJanuary 1, 2003. The decision was made against thebackdrop of consolidation in the gold sector andchanges in the general business climate.

Last edited:

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
OK, its aged enough....
It's time to pan it!!!
Or wait years in hope the price will double or triple again???? And it will!!!!!

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crush it, :icon_thumleft:
Could be a gram or so.

Be sure to post a photo of the results.

Go for the Gold :3barsgold:
GG~

Last edited:

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
I think your allowed 8 grams of shatter or wax concentrate.
Thats a pretty good deal.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread