Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
CoilFisher said:
Any USERS can compare these? (Enough from the dealers already.)
You know coilfisher you can go in to Kellycos ...... And they have it were you can compare any detectors you want............... Just go to there compare chart.........

OP
OP
CoilFisher

CoilFisher

Jul 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LOL Keppy! :D And I know it!

But, it is great to hear it from the users. The dealers will sell you anything you are considering to buy.
I think the Safari and Whites VX3 are really close in the price and performance category. Would be good to hear about this from some of you.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
CoilFisher said:
LOL Keppy! :D And I know it!

But, it is great to hear it from the users. The dealers will sell you anything you are considering to buy.
I think the Safari and Whites VX3 are really close in the price and performance category. Would be good to hear about this from some of you.
Well that's true about the dealers........ Any detector you ask about they come back and say that is the best detector out there and they have one............Just for you...

dandut46

Nov 21, 2013
ma
Detector(s) used
Atpro ,etrac,t2se
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of us don't live near kellyco .so we have no choice but to listen to users if we knew we were talking to a dealer,that would be one thing but not to no is another.

louie41

Aug 23, 2013
Maryland Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
White's 4900/D Pro Plus, Ace 350, whites BHID, TRX PP and Whites digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
this is the same question I have. Anyone care to provide some insight other than looking at spec sheets?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread