F75 or T2 SE/LTD Vs. XP Deus

mrwilburino

May 7, 2010
Northern Ohio
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Teknetics, Minelab, XP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know of one person who has an F75LTD, a Deus, and an Explorer SE Pro. Here are a few comments that he posted on another forum:

"The Explorer has the edge in high EMI areas followed closely by the Deus and then way down the line, the F75. The Deus is a really good relic detector and is as fast if not faster than the F75 when comparing processing speed. The Minelab Explorer SE Pro on short manicured grass or hardpan is deeper than the Deus, or at least I have not found any settings yet that will equal the Explorer on these conditions. The F75 LTD in Boost mode in tall grass and rough plowed fields will trump both the Explorer and the Deus."

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
mrwilburino said:
I know of one person who has an F75LTD, a Deus, and an Explorer SE Pro. Here are a few comments that he posted on another forum:

"The Explorer has the edge in high EMI areas followed closely by the Deus and then way down the line, the F75. The Deus is a really good relic detector and is as fast if not faster than the F75 when comparing processing speed. The Minelab Explorer SE Pro on short manicured grass or hardpan is deeper than the Deus, or at least I have not found any settings yet that will equal the Explorer on these conditions. The F75 LTD in Boost mode in tall grass and rough plowed fields will trump both the Explorer and the Deus."

Isn't the Deus selling around $1,899 and the SE Pro still up around $1,299?

Should it be surprising they have an edge on a $1,000 unit?

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Deus hasn't got the edge from whats been posted. SE Pro "on short grass or hardpan is deeper". F75 LTD in tall grass and ploughed trumps "both the Explorer and Deus".

Very fast recovery speed is the main advantage of the XP's but faster recovery speeds do cost depth.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I can tell you from initial tests the Deus is VERY VERY impressive!

OP
OP
T

Terry(Mi)

Greenie
Jan 29, 2011
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies said:

well lets hear it, Bart :icon_thumright: and thanks to the others for the replies.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry(Mi) said:
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies said:

well lets hear it, Bart :icon_thumright: and thanks to the others for the replies.
yea lets here it... 1800.00 Wow it should be impressive, my uncles ace 2 fiddy will smoke it.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Digger82

Mar 5, 2009
Finland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,Golden mask 5+, Makro racer 2 pro pack and Garrett Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
liftloop said:
yea lets here it... 1800.00 Wow it should be impressive, my uncles ace 2 fiddy will smoke it.

And cows can fly....now that was a funny joke. ::) :laughing9: :laughing9:

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hunted last weekend with great results. Didn't find anything good but loved the ability to work in iron. The speed of this thing is impels sieve and I was on lowest setting. It unmasks coins well.

If the rain stops I will test it more this weekend.

Anyone with questions feel free to give me a call!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread