Help decide on a new detector

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it looks like the problem is not really the weight of the detector. According to the doctor all the discs in my lumbar spine are suffering from degenerative disc disease. Walking is what is causing the pain, not the detector. He said the damage is too extensive to make fusion a good option, so I am going to take a series of injections to help reduce the swelling and maybe make it easier to walk. If that doesn't work there is another procedure that puts a small device between the discs to help keep them from pinching the spinal column. In any case I want to take what ever steps are needed to keep me detecting at least a little. And everyone knows any excuse for a new detector is a good excuse.

Hi Charles. Im looking at DDP yoga for men. Oh, I got the Fisher F75 to help with swing time. Its a pain in the mineralized soil, but I love it. If you could modify your gti2500 you would be happier I think. But I too also am considering the at pro also. My excuse is the AT Pro is water proof.

GL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions