Havent Seen this Before

crazy4coins

Jul 9, 2013
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Haven't Seen this Before

Alright guys, here it is, the original F75 vs the T2 SE.

Both of them are about the same price. My questions are:

-Does the T2 SE go significantly deeper than the F75 because if boost mode?

-I know that the F75 is more geared towards coins than the t2, but can I use the T2 SE mainly as a coin/jewelry machine?

-Which one would you pick?

dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2009
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would get the f75 because you can get a sunray probe for it. Thats the only drawback to the t2.

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you hunt areas frequently that you use notch or disc features, the Fisher will keep your settings when powered off. As a matter of fact, i dont think the T2 even has a notch feature at all. That is another reason for it being more geared toward relic hunting, since most relic hunters dont notch anything. I hunt coins and relics and the Fisher does just fine. This is a guess, but i would say the T2 se is going to be somewhat deeper than the F75 and very close in depth to the F75ltd. But they are all pretty powerful machines...i seriously doubt if depth will be a complaint with any of them.

lem49

Mar 25, 2010
Repuplic of Panama
Detector(s) used
fisher cz7a pro, Tesoro Vaquero, whites coinmaster GT,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the Fisher f75 SE or ltd has the cache boost mode, The regular f75 does not, if you hunt mostly relics, then the T2 may be the one- as it has a wider identification range for Iron- Like digger mentioned the T2 does not retain previous setting.

whitewill_1

Jan 5, 2013
Pittsburgh PA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, Whites TDI, FISHER F2, BOUNTY HUNTER JUNIOR, WHITES COINMASTER 6000Di S2, Garrett ProPointer, FISHER PINPOINTER, SUNJOE HORI HORI DIGGER
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My choice given the research I've done & let me tell you its enough to give you a headache lol. Anyways if it were just an option between the standard f75 & a t2se I wouldnt hesitate I'd go with the t2se if you threw in the f75ltd or se then that would be my choice. A very very good spot for info basically on both t2's & both f75's is from the vendor big boys hobbies I believe its right on his front page intresting info on both will give you the good & bad & differences on both so might make it easier to make ur mind up. Good luck hh

OP
OP
C

crazy4coins

Jul 9, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My choice given the research I've done & let me tell you its enough to give you a headache lol. Anyways if it were just an option between the standard f75 & a t2se I wouldnt hesitate I'd go with the t2se if you threw in the f75ltd or se then that would be my choice. A very very good spot for info basically on both t2's & both f75's is from the vendor big boys hobbies I believe its right on his front page intresting info on both will give you the good & bad & differences on both so might make it easier to make ur mind up. Good luck hh

Thanks Christo, I always appreciate the help :)

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No problem Iike I said before I don't know it all, wish I did but I do do a lot of research on things & if I come across someone askin a question & if I might be able to help I sure will try, this forum has helped me a lot & its kinda my way of giving back good luck

OP
OP
C

crazy4coins

Jul 9, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No problem Iike I said before I don't know it all, wish I did but I do do a lot of research on things & if I come across someone askin a question & if I might be able to help I sure will try, this forum has helped me a lot & its kinda my way of giving back good luck

Likewise

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread