ace 300 or whites coin master GT

skywalker827

Apr 17, 2014
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all,
I've decided to upgrade from my bounty hunter. I've decided to spend around 400 dollars. Its come down to The ace 350 by Garrett or the coins master GT by whites. I know either detector is of super high quality but are a great improvement from my tracker iv. (And the amount is something my wife could live with) I could use some feedback. Oh, and please don't suggest another brand, unless its a hands down better choice... I want to get detecting abd stop researching. Lol

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh, and please don't suggest another brand, unless its a hands down better choice... I want to get detecting abd stop researching. Lol

Sure no problem...Niether! Look at the Teknetics EuroTek Pro with the 11" dd. Performs well above its price indicates. You're welcome!

crazy4coins

Jul 9, 2013
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sure no problem...Niether! Look at the Teknetics EuroTek Pro with the 11" dd. Performs well above its price indicates. You're welcome!

Absolutely agreed, but for $400, why not step up to the F4!?

OP
OP
skywalker827

skywalker827

Apr 17, 2014
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looked at the teknetiks and I'm glad I did. It has great reviews and the recovery is pretty amazing for the price of the machine. As far as the xlt someone actually just suggested that to me last night too. I definitely want the best bang for my buck..... who doesn't right? I guess a little more research isn't turning out to be so bad. I definitely want to deal successful as possible when I get out digging!!

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looked at the teknetiks and I'm glad I did. It has great reviews and the recovery is pretty amazing for the price of the machine. As far as the xlt someone actually just suggested that to me last night too. I definitely want the best bang for my buck..... who doesn't right? I guess a little more research isn't turning out to be so bad. I definitely want to deal successful as possible when I get out digging!!

I have nothing against Whites, I've owned some great Whites detectors but the EuroTek Pro will do EVERYTHING the XLT will do (owners will argue no doubt) and you'll get a new detector warrantee. It's super light, depth is quite surprising, ONE 9v w/great batt life. I find it a better tone hunter than relying on it's vdi.
The sooner you get one, the sooner you'll be hunting!:icon_thumleft:

lem49

Mar 25, 2010
Repuplic of Panama
Detector(s) used
fisher cz7a pro, Tesoro Vaquero, whites coinmaster GT,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wife has a coinmaster GT gets great depth, has auto ground balance and auto ground tracking, backlite, multiple tones, beach mode, in New england she was hitting pennies at ten inches, for the Price it has features not found on higher end detectors, Works good in mineralized soil as well. More detector for the money

Cal G.

Mar 19, 2003
Of the mentioned detectors, I would go with the CM GT because of the ground balance. I will not give 400 dollars for a machine without it. With a set ground balance how do you Know if the machine is set too positive or negative. I have owned and hunted with the 6t ( same as GT with heavier frame) and had some success. The ground balance is as good as high dollar machines in my opinion. The quirk with the 6t was that is very ratty around large metal structures. I then traded for a M6 (( a real difference maker). I would rather have the BH Platinum as either one ($298) on the web. JMO CG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread