Garrett AT Pro vs Fisher Gold Bug Pro..

aliciakay1981

Dec 9, 2013
north carolina
Detector(s) used
at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got 11 gold ring last year that say the atp does good ; for the price you cant beat it, im sorry, i do get emotional over my atp, he's been good to me, i can afford it and i enjoy it, ain't that what its all about? I'd lay money on how good mine hunts in any contest , and im sure someone out there feels the same about their f75, but airtest and charts aside, when it comes down to it, its all about knowing your machine and luck, knowing your machine helps but its about 95% luck

barrywk

May 2, 2013
lancaster sc
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 505...At Pro...T2...F5.....F70.....xterra 705...AT Gold......Pro pointer....Pro find 25......XP Deus...gti 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lucky larry,digger is rite.You seem to have made it your lot in life to completly erradicate a certain detector off the face of the earth.WHY? You apparently no nothing about the atpro,but yet you bend over backwards to degradate it. Videos Smideos....There is a video out there that makes every detector look bad and good.Borrow an atpro sometime,then use it for awhile.I am no expert,but niether am I a novice and im not brand loyal but look at the detectors in my arsenal and tell me why I grab my atpro most of the time when I go detecting.There has to be a reason why a lot of people grab their AT when they go hunting,and im not knocking any other detectors including my others but if all these people with all these other detectors and all there experience grab the At for a hunt....Well then ...Did you every stop and think that maybe there is more to the AT PRO and GOLD than YOU know or think....HH everyone...thanks Barryk

barrywk

May 2, 2013
lancaster sc
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 505...At Pro...T2...F5.....F70.....xterra 705...AT Gold......Pro pointer....Pro find 25......XP Deus...gti 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh...Lucky larry...when you look at my list of detectors...I just recently got an Xterra 705...so add that one....FYI...Im getting an AT GOLD this spring

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The 705 is a good detector. Jumping over to prospecting mode with iron reject up at 6-8 is very valuable for telling if an iffy single is iron. I only wish ML made a decent 8 or 10" DD that was waterproof for it.

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Barry....if you like the ATpro, you will love the gold!

happycamper08

Sep 27, 2011
Maine
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Racer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW! What a pissin match! What happend of the days of we will have to agree to disagree?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread