XP DEUS VERSE T2 ON DEPTH PART 2

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man that makes me glad for the soil we have here.

I would not wish my local soil on my worst enemy. Used to be the bottom of prehistoric lake. One of the largest dinosaur tracks in the country is roughly 15 miles from my house. Fossils everywhere and a USGS survey that would just about make any MDer cry his/her eyes out.

Where are you guys seeing the $1,200 XP's ? Are you talking about bare bones, everywhere I look they are in the $1,500 range.

The FX-02 headphones, LCD remote, 9 or 11 inch coil = $1250....just pick the right option/configuration.

XP Deus Metal Detector | BigBoysHobbies

XP Deus - a high performance lightweight, wireless detector!

Amazon also has that config for $1250 (roughly).....

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where are you guys seeing the $1,200 XP's ? Are you talking about bare bones, everywhere I look they are in the $1,500 range.
They dont list them for that , you have to call . I bought my ws 5 setup with remote and 11 inch coil for 1265.00 shipped the ws 4 combos are 40.00 cheaper. Thats the whole deal remote wireless headphones etc.

Rogue Relic Hunter

Oct 3, 2016
Virginia Colony
Detector(s) used
DETECTORS: XP Deus WS-4, Garrett AT Pro and Pro-Pointer, Fisher CZ-5
TOOLS: Piranha shovel & R85 Military digger, both by Predator Tools
ATTIRE: Red Head brand Knee-High Waterproof Snake Boots
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
They dont list them for that , you have to call . I bought my ws 5 setup with remote and 11 inch coil for 1265.00 shipped the ws 4 combos are 40.00 cheaper. Thats the whole deal remote wireless headphones etc.
had the price went down. bought mine a year ago or so and i cannot remember what i paid (calling in), maybe $1400? do you remember? i worked with you getting it. thanks for putting some science behind evaluating detectors.

Rogue Relic Hunter

Oct 3, 2016
Virginia Colony
Detector(s) used
DETECTORS: XP Deus WS-4, Garrett AT Pro and Pro-Pointer, Fisher CZ-5
TOOLS: Piranha shovel & R85 Military digger, both by Predator Tools
ATTIRE: Red Head brand Knee-High Waterproof Snake Boots
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Most of mine have been 6 to 8 inches mostly 6 inches a very few at 9 or 10 inches.. For most of my hunting are around old foundation's and old cellar holes..
what town are you in? I spent some of my summer near Mentor. This summer i want to detect the chagrin river there. ever done?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread