Tesoro vs CScope

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
D

Dan B

Sep 16, 2007
Windsor Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero. Whites MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess the Cscope will remain a mystery on this side of the planet.

OP
OP
D

Dan B

Sep 16, 2007
Windsor Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero. Whites MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually Sven has given me some links to some UK sites. I'm curious as to how these machines would stack up in a head-to-head battle with something like a Vaquero or Tejon. I have some reading to do.

doggoneitdignit

Oct 2, 2016
Canada
Detector(s) used
Current: Vaquero,Compadre,T2,300i, ML 440V, and Simplex+
Past:Whites 4000 D Series 3, Radio Shack 3001 Micronta
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah I seen this in a treasure magazine the C Scope started looking at this myself have not seen the videos just seen this post though sure would like to see it stacked up between the two Tesoro Titans for sure anyone else have this to compare lets have a looky see.8-)

barnabythebear

Tenderfoot
Feb 16, 2016
Kettering
Detector(s) used
Tejon 8 x 11 DD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hiya,

I've use to own a 6mxi, brilliant machine. I've had a Vaquero too and currently have a Tejon. I think the Tesoros have the edge depth wise. I think the 6mxi with the larger coil would perform in a simlar way to the vaquero. The controls on the 6mxi are much better I think. It's a 3 tone machine that you can choose to use in 1, 2 or 3 tones. I set it to single high tone and it worked well. Its discrimination was as good as a Tesoro and its recovery speed was better in my opinion. The 6mxi is certainly heavier than a Tesoro.

Thanks,

Nige.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread