NOKTA MAKRO ANFIBIO MULTI VERSE GARRETT AT MAX MUST SEE!!!!!!

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No contest there. I'm curious to see how the Anfibio actually does in the iron pits you guys are always beeping!

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Taking it to one Friday to test it out...

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Another great video comparison, thank you for sharing! :occasion14:

I am very impressed with the Anfibio features and performance; this machine has the possibility to open up "hunted-out" sites with very deep hidden targets...:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I figured ole A 2 COINS would have been by and told us about the AT MAX...Where is he today? ???

tnsharpshooter

Jul 10, 2012
Tn
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus 2, Xp Deus 1, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I figured ole A 2 COINS would have been by and told us about the AT MAX...Where is he today? ???

Maybe he went and bought a box of rice crispies and a little milk since he maybe couldn’t go detecting.
So he could stay in tune with his detector.

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A2 COINS.(Tommy) is a alright guy. He just loves his AT MAX and for the life of me I cant figure out why....BTW Tommy its metal detecting and its all good . We can agree to disagree.

Dr. Witty

Jan 8, 2015
Upstate NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer 2 and Makro Kruzer
Garrett Carrot pro-pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't know why your putting this up against the AT Max when we all knew the Racer 2 took that line down when it was released. As others have said I think this Anfibio is a Kruzer with a few more features on it. I would have liked the Kruzer to have lit up buttons on it but oh well, I'm not going to upgrade my Kruzer for these other features. How about a Kruzer VS. Nox comparison?

Tommacd

Tenderfoot
Dec 1, 2018
NE Georgia
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nicely done! Not a fan of garret in general. My Anfibio arrives tom!

Hi. I’m thinking about ordering an Anfibio tomorrow. Today’s the 2nd. I’m hoping you have already put some time in with your Anfibio by now. I’m dying to know how you like it. Calabash digger deserves the commission on my sale. Please let me know what you think of your new machine?

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It will hunt but I need to put some more time in on it ….. I have a video of my first relic hunt with it..

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do stand by my max I hate when someone who says it crackles when you use it its like how can you have a coversation with an ##### who cant even use a machine lol Calibash I think we all have the machines we like best for different types of hunting hope to see you pulling some good stuff out of those iron sites

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, now you've done it. I now need some cereal and milk. The local store is closed! Gasp!

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I see all the rave reviews of the AT MAX.....:tongue3: it is even disliked even by most of the garrett faithful from what I can see. Tommy keep on swinging if it makes you happy.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good finds my friend Ive posted some of mine on my profile. Just had 8 inches of snow then 3 days at 18 below zero and 40 below wind chills wed and thurs then 50 on sat sun and tonight an Ice storm WTF I detect in the woods usually the ground isnt frozen cause of all the leaves. Ive seen pics of people detecting in the snow not my style I wonder if that messes with the VDI ??? HH Tommy

dgerst

Dec 9, 2008
SW Kansas
Detector(s) used
Multi Kruzer, Teknetics Patriot, Bandido II μMax, Tejon, Deeptech Vista Warrior, Treasure Baron Cointrax 2.2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know why your putting this up against the AT Max when we all knew the Racer 2 took that line down when it was released. As others have said I think this Anfibio is a Kruzer with a few more features on it. I would have liked the Kruzer to have lit up buttons on it but oh well, I'm not going to upgrade my Kruzer for these other features. How about a Kruzer VS. Nox comparison?

I for one would be very curious to see if there's any difference at all between a Kruzer running an AF23 coil and an Anfibio.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread