Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree244Likes

Thread: AT Gold vs Equinox 800

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Tommy

Dec 2015
    Ann Arbor
    AT MAX
    18446 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by kajunoutlaw View Post
    One day, hopefully soon, an AT detector will find at least one piece of metal in the ground. There are 1000's of AT detectors out there and the owners of said detectors must be wondering if they'll ever find anything.
    Then why do you have an At Max on your profile. Wow ya cant make this stuff up Really jeeeeze o weeeeze look at the garrett forum we all have tools we use foe hunting Ive found tons of silver gold relics with my at I sold some gold tp pay for a 1300 water heater and still have some left. Im happy with it.. I use other machines as well also the lighted screen helps at night when thats mostly the time I have to hunt. paying for kids in College and all gotta work all the time.Glad you got the 800 and love all the finds youve posted Its about having fun and the cool stuff we find and hope to find. Happy hunting all. Tommy
    Last edited by A2coins; Feb 07, 2019 at 11:08 PM.
    Approved TreasureNet Stickers
    .:: $4.00 for 11" X 3" Bumper Sticker ::.
    .:: $2.50 for 1" x 4" Detector Sticker ::.
    (Free Shipping)

SEE: TreasureNet Bumper Stickers

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    XP Deus, Tesoro Cibola
    17314 times
    Banner Finds (7)
    Calabash, I'll have to take a pic of my finds like you did. But they are scattered everywhere. I put them in riker mounts and label them by location.

Plus it might make some folks just plain sick!

Like eating two bowls of cereal back to back.
    Last edited by smokeythecat; Feb 08, 2019 at 08:10 AM.
    A2coins and calabash digger like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Apr 2016
    XP DEUS,EQUINOX 800, ANFIBIO MULTI
    6805 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (1)
    I already know you got some great ones. I put mine up there to let all the people know who are trying to school me on how to hunt iron that I already got it figured out....lol
    A2coins likes this.

Jas 1:22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.

us
    Mar 2018
    Northern CA
    White's TDI SL, Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Pro Pointer
    126 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by A2coins View Post
    Then why do you have an At Max on your profile. Wow ya cant make this stuff up Really jeeeeze o weeeeze look at the garrett forum we all have tools we use foe hunting Ive found tons of silver gold relics with my at I sold some gold tp pay for a 1300 water heater and still have some left. Im happy with it.. I use other machines as well also the lighted screen helps at night when thats mostly the time I have to hunt. paying for kids in College and all gotta work all the time.Glad you got the 800 and love all the finds youve posted Its about having fun and the cool stuff we find and hope to find. Happy hunting all. Tommy

I think he was joking, at least that's how I took it especially when I saw he had a Max listed on his profile lol.

To the OP: AT Gold vs NOX 800? I own the Gold and the NOX came out after I got it. Had the NOX been out when I was in the market I would have spent the extra money and got it. It is newer, better technology and made by a company with a great reputation in the industry.

us
    Bobby

Nov 2013
    Sebastian, Florida
    Minelab CTX 3030, minelab equinox 800, e-trac,xterra 305, xterra 705, coiltek wot 7.5-18.75 kHz.
    78 times
    I had an at gold I picked it up on a good deal. It isnít nearly the machine my equinox 800 is. Not even remotely here on the treasure coast
    calabash digger and RustyGold like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    XP Deus, Tesoro Cibola
    17314 times
    Banner Finds (7)
    Beavertail, what goodies have you been finding?
    calabash digger and A2coins like this.

us
    Sep 2018
    Rhode Island
    Current-Deus. Past-Equinox, CTX, F75, AT Pro/Max, F44, Patriot.
    222 times
    I wish they were. Garret comes out with something comparable and im on board.. Would like to have the next high tech from the USA. There customer service is awesome.. were getting killed by France and Australia.
    calabash digger and A2coins like this.
    iffy signals - youtube

Charter Member
    us
    Apr 2016
    XP DEUS,EQUINOX 800, ANFIBIO MULTI
    6805 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (1)
    I come from the land down under where the men are six feet tail and full of thunder.....Just had a flashback..

Jas 1:22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.

us
    Bobby

Nov 2013
    Sebastian, Florida
    Minelab CTX 3030, minelab equinox 800, e-trac,xterra 305, xterra 705, coiltek wot 7.5-18.75 kHz.
    78 times
    Smokey Iíve been known to find a little silver now and then
    A2coins and calabash digger like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    XP Deus, Tesoro Cibola
    17314 times
    Banner Finds (7)
    Just wondered if you did beaches, or prospecting for the gold in the GA hills, Civil War or Rev War relics, you know, that kind of thing. I prefer relics and the gold around here isn't big enough to ring up on a machine.

us
    Bobby

Nov 2013
    Sebastian, Florida
    78 times
    I do a little bit of everything. I love relics and trade material in Alabama. I hunt gold in Georgia and I hunt beaches in Florida. I also never travel anywhere without a small minelab arsenal
    RustyGold and calabash digger like this.

us
    Bobby

Nov 2013
    Sebastian, Florida
    78 times
    Iím actually heading to Lynchburg VA as we speak. Wish me luck!!

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    XP Deus, Tesoro Cibola
    17314 times
    Banner Finds (7)
    Good luck! I'm hunkering down for the snow tomorrow. Getting a new house made for my hens. It's almost done but I'm waiting a couple hours as it 17 degrees outside right now. Had a decent hunt yesterday, its a CW hunt in VA. Got a few nice things. Will try to get pics up today.

us
    Bobby

Nov 2013
    Sebastian, Florida
    78 times
    Thatís awesome

Jun 2014
    Texas
    Ace 350 / F75 LTD2/ AT MAX/ Multi Kruzer/ Nox 800 Have used many detectors.
    38 times
    A2Coins

Clearly, you missed the sarcasm in my post and obviously wasn't directed to you. Glad you were able to purchase a new water heater though it sounds like a cold shower may be in order.
    Last edited by kajunoutlaw; Feb 12, 2019 at 07:15 AM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links