F75+ fisher 11”,5” dd coils
F pulse pin pointer
Black widow headphones
Predator 31c raptor hand digger,
Whites mxt e-tracker stock 9” ,4x6,coil
Garrett AT Pro,ground shrark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im not actually looking for a head to head per se comparison more of a in your experience question.What is the function you’ve found to be the power point of the mxt.I’m considering putting one up for sale so I can buy assesories for my f75+ & and my AT PRO. But really hating to be rid of it when I know there will be a day when I say I should have keep that mxt for a day such as this.

Last edited:

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What does e track have to with it (in your thread title). FWIW, I own a Deus and Equinox yet have chosen to hang in to my F75 and MXT as they were the best coin and relic machines around IMO until Deus and Equinox showed up. AT Pro is no slouch, but it left my building (garage) years ago FWW.

Last edited:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What does e track have to with it (in your thread title). FWIW, I own a Deus and Equinox yet have chosen to hang in to my F75 and MXT as they were the best coin and relic machines around IMO until Deus and Equinox showed up. AT Pro is no slouch, but it left my building (garage) years ago FWW.

I believe he is using his part of his coil name in the title, see my pic below.

Capturezzzz.JPG

I keep 3 machines on hand:

1. my go-to the F75LTD
2. dedicated water machine the 1280X
3. a loaner that is easy to train someone on, my F2.

I see both the F75 and the MXT as filling the same need where as your AT pro is your waterproof machine. I know many people that swear by their MXT and would never swing a Fisher and vise versa. If I have a machine that does not fill a role, I sell it before it continues to depreciate.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good point on the AT Pro for water and all weather.

Opie

Aug 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
I would hang on to it, your not going to get what you might like to get out of it. As old as the initial model and design are White's has maintained the updating on this machine and it still competes well with any. You have a large number of accessory options for this machine including a large number of after market coils. Still among one of the best machines for heavy iron locations and does real well in heavy alkali or animal mineralized fields using its Salt mode.
Stay Gold!
Opie

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
V, you really think the F75 is a good coin machine? I don't think it's bad....it's just after using the 800 I realize it is definitely more of a split of a coin/relic machine. Never used an Mxt. Always heard great things about them.

OP
OP
Okdirtfisher64

Okdirtfisher64

Dec 22, 2018
Tulsa,Ok
Detector(s) used
F75+ fisher 11”,5” dd coils
F pulse pin pointer
Black widow headphones
Predator 31c raptor hand digger,
Whites mxt e-tracker stock 9” ,4x6,coil
Garrett AT Pro,ground shrark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sorry about the misleading & thanks for the fwiw.After the fact I did realize I should have posted on the whites forum didn’t quite know what to do about moving it.However all’s well that ends well & I’ve received some good info.Thanks again & happy hunting

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
V, you really think the F75 is a good coin machine? I don't think it's bad....it's just after using the 800 I realize it is definitely more of a split of a coin/relic machine. Never used an Mxt. Always heard great things about them.

I said before Deus/Equinox came along. And the First Texas concentric coil options are great for bottle cap rejection and depth in non mineralized soil conditions coupled with great ergonomics, it would be my choice for coins/relics (overall performance) with MXT edging it out for relics if Deus/Equinox are not in the equation.

Last edited:

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I said before Deus/Equinox came along. And the First Texas concentric coil options are great for bottle cap rejection and depth in non mineralized soil conditions coupled with great ergonomics, it would be my choice for coins/relics (overall performance) with MXT edging it out for relics if Deus/Equinox are not in the equation.

Yeah, I always heard people talking about FBS machines smoking the F75 and 70 on coins ect. but I still think the Fisher would win in iron.....back in those days.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I always heard people talking about FBS machines smoking the F75 and 70 on coins ect. but I still think the Fisher would win in iron.....back in those days.

Yeah, the FBS machines are deep(est) on silver but I was always partial to lighter machines and those with higher recovery speed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions