3 reasons why not to buy a AT PRO.... - Page 4
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree240Likes

Thread: 3 reasons why not to buy a AT PRO....

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Feb 2013
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Tesoro Sidewinder Umax, Garrett AT Pro, Equinox 800
    965 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Just calling it how I see it. Iím sharing my opinion just the same as you. Welcome to my ignore list by the way.

Charter Member
    us
    Tommy

Dec 2015
    Ann Arbor
    Equinox 800
    30838 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Happy Hunting
    Last edited by A2coins; Sep 01, 2019 at 08:09 PM.

Approved TreasureNet Stickers

.:: $3.00 for 11" X 3" Bumper Sticker ::.

(Free Shipping)

SEE: TreasureNet Bumper Stickers

us
    May 2018
    Maryland
    White's MXT Tesoro Cibola Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
    2524 times
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeythecat View Post
    Got the alarm set for 4:30 to get to the park early. If you poke my Smoke cat, the 28 pound Russian Blue, he'll bite you. Repeatedly.

When we went to the vets last time, the beast stayed in his carrier, the vet threaded the stethoscope down through the top and had it rest against him. That was his exam! He is one bad arse cat and if you poke him, you are toast!
    My two females combined weigh less than he does. Maybe 22 pounds combined. Both are easy at the vet although they complain about going. The older one, only 5 y.o., comes out to inspect the office - opens vet's cabinets, climbs to the highest spot, knocks evil pens away, looks out the window, etc. Both walk right over to the scale and lay down in the scale's weighing tray.
    3cylbill and A2coins like this.

us
    May 2018
    Maryland
    White's MXT Tesoro Cibola Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
    2524 times
    Good thread for those sitting back with a bowl of popcorn...

Charter Member
    us
    Apr 2016
    XP DEUS,EQUINOX 800, ANFIBIO MULTI, EXCALIBUR
    7519 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoinHunterAZ View Post
    Just calling it how I see it. Iím sharing my opinion just the same as you. Welcome to my ignore list by the way.
    I figured you were out in the yard with a GO PRO and your precious disproving my results.... as usual just INSULTS and no proof to the contrary as in ALL the other threads I have ever posted about how weak the Garretts are in iron

Jas 1:22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.

Apr 2013
    N.E. Ohio
    XP Deus, NOX 600
    1375 times
    Quote Originally Posted by calabash digger View Post
    I figured you were out in the yard with a GO PRO and your precious disproving my results.... as usual just INSULTS and no proof to the contrary as in ALL the other threads I have ever posted about how weak the Garretts are in iron
    As i said 4 years ago (when i upgraded to a Deus from an ATP)....the less people that have a Deus the better...Garret Lovers....please keep your ATP'S and keep buying them...Deus and NOX really suck....bad........you put tons of effort and videos out there showing what's the best...its human nature to defend why they spent 700 bucks on a machine and you show a 750 machine whipping it up and down / left and right.......let them waste their money and time and leave the good stuff for us! Thanks for all the video's but please STOP!! LOL....

Yeah, the Deus really sucks! And never upgrade to 5.0 and set it on beach and go in the salt water! No, don't do that! Super mega LOL's.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    29985 times
    Gentlemen. Post by our rules, please keep replies polite and courteous.
    A2coins and calabash digger like this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2018
    TN
    Equinox 800 (Main), Equinox 600(water machine), Anfibio Multi, F75+, T2SE, (Old Faithful) (Co Main), BHLRP, ACE 200
    46 times
    Only good thing that came from Garret is their pinpointers.

Calabash please turn comments on YouTube. I know you dont have time to read them and reply, But others can read and reply. It makes it alot easier than coming here.

HH
    calabash digger and Toothpick like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Tommy

Dec 2015
    Ann Arbor
    Equinox 800
    30838 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    All the Pms I agree!!!! Thanks
    Last edited by A2coins; Sep 02, 2019 at 06:30 PM.

Approved TreasureNet Stickers

.:: $3.00 for 11" X 3" Bumper Sticker ::.

(Free Shipping)

SEE: TreasureNet Bumper Stickers

I think I'm going to the beach again tomorrow. I'll use my "pie pan on a stick". One day I'll learn how to use my machines. Vferrari keeps trying to teach me but it's like trying to teach my 16 year old cat a new trick!
    calabash digger and A2coins like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Apr 2016
    XP DEUS,EQUINOX 800, ANFIBIO MULTI, EXCALIBUR
    7519 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (2)
    That's funny smokey….might be some good beach hunting down here soon...

Jas 1:22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.

Charter Member
    us
    Sep 2018
    Rhode Island
    Current-Deus & Equinox 800. Past - CTX, F75, AT Pro/Max, F44, Patriot.
    569 times
    Can you guys tell me how to adjust/lower the Iron volume on my AT Pro? Id also like to turn up the recovery speed but I'm not sure how and cant find anything about it in the manual?

I only was at the beach I think once in 2019 until 10 days ago. Sometime between April and June I upgraded to version 5.2 on the Deus and didn't especially like they upped the mid frequency on Deus Fast. Now the surgery is history, and my cats allowed me, I've been three times to the beach. I can't walk too good on slopes, but the king tide took out the slope to the water and made it flat. I switched to wet beach and was shocked to see how well it went and how deep it went! What a shocker they did with the programming! Going back tomorrow if I can move.
    A2coins likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Sep 2018
    Rhode Island
    Current-Deus & Equinox 800. Past - CTX, F75, AT Pro/Max, F44, Patriot.
    569 times
    All you guys on the south east coast Stay Safe. DORIAN looks like a monster.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links