Things your doctor wont tell you.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being a private person I'm not comfortable sharing what I call my old man disease(s). We all have been sick, or know someone sick. 20 plus years ago I was subjected to medical experiments while a soldier in the army. The shots and pills were experimental, and you could see a immediate response to them as it put the whole unit out of action. A commander was relieved. But that's old history as we drank desalinized salt water, treated water out of wells that gave us dysentery, and received small doses of chemical weapons carried in the wind. Last we were exposed to radiation that coated all the missiles we were firing at the enemy. The half life of the alpha radiation we absorbed in our body's was 10,000 years. This caused mutated chromosomes as you would see in a advanced cancer patient.

The doctors gave up on us over 20 years ago. I was told by one doctor they are not allowed to practice that kind of medicine, they would go to jail. This is all old news. I am a survivor. I don't want people mad, or to feel sorry for me. I volunteered. While the VA treats a few thousand and says see look what we are doing. The VA doctors themselves feel we vets should not get free medical treatment. Oh the number of veterans exposed was in the hundreds of thousands. Then we came home and made our family's sick.

As I said I am a survivor. I had found ways to maintain some sort of normal while dealing with several undiagnosed illness I suffered from the Persian Gulf War. Three years ago that all changed as my body could not repair itself fast enough and I felt to sick. I could not walk, or continue employment. There wasn't a part of my body that was not affected. I now received a small entitlement that doesn't cover my medical bills I am forced to make as the VA did not keep the promises made to me when I signed up in 1983. I have financial responsibility's like you, a family, children, and grand children. My usefulness in this world was about over.

So I want to share with you this. You can remain in the past or make your own future. My future is bright. I do more with less as I watch others waste away in a job that is in a rut. A rut is a grave with the ends kicked out of it. I see folks who are very busy, but god didn't call anyone sinners. God called em busy. If you do not own your life due to health or finances, let me share my story with you. I should not be here, I should not own my home. I am a survivor.

Through one of my wife's contacts I met Cindy and Xavier. They invited me to game night, free food and short demo. They were truly concerned hearing I had taken ill and couldn't shake it. They knew our finances were in trouble from my high paying job loss. The video talked a lot about a Doctor who won the Pulitzer prize. It explained about a supplement that your doctor doesn't want you to know about. It is made here in America to a pharmacy grade. It is for the healthy as well as the ill. I use it for my heart, but it works in so many other ways. I am like many who use this supplement. We had nothing to loose.

Now it has been imitated. I wont say the imitations are bad as I know nothing of the manufactures. Im not hawking my wares here folks. Im looking for some folks who want to get well, and maybe make some money. If you don't have your health, you have nothing. After the results I received, I knew I could back this and sell it too. If you just want to try it, I can give you the website. If you want to hear about the product a little before you try I will be glad to share. Everything you need to know about this product can be found in the Physicians' Desk Reference or Wikipedia. I used to take a lot of prescription meds, but the cost has been halved by this product. It has improved the quality of my life and wallet.

If there is a interest I will post more about this supplement that the doctor doesn't want you to know about. Please feel free to pm me for more information. While I would love to invite you to game night, you would have to travel here. But doesn't mean you cant get in on the health benefits and possible income. I know folks need money and help with their health. We all know someone out of a job or sick. Don't take my word for it. I will make it easy for you and supply the info. They say about once every 15 years the opportunity of a lifetime is offered to us. Some things in life is all about timing. This is your time.

OP
OP
Rawhide

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
55 views and no replies. PM if you want to. I am researching folks opinions on wonder drugs that have came out the last few years. I am taking and benefiting from L-arginine. There is three sources of L-arginine that can be found on Amazon.com. This takes a naturally forming nitrous oxide and extends its life so it can do more good for you. A doctor won a Pulitzer and it is registered in the pdr also under the brand I take, ProArgi9 plus. There also was a study that I can reproduce a link to. But Im sure there is others finding help in the oddest places. Of course you need to talk with your doctor, this is a supplement. I have cut my meds in half and hope to get off them completely. I am doing more and I have more energy. What is some of the things you may have encountered for us to research?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread