LivWell pot shop is great!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You say that one is safer than the other.....and I can't except that....the only thing I see is that one is legal, and one isn't......subject closed....Gary

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess TH..we shall see, now that it's legal in many states, what happens as far as the impact on traffic accidents. .impaired is impaired!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like we posted same time Ocean 7..Yep!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ocean I don't believe the report...They fail to reveal that the tests only tells if they used pot in the last 30 days, not if they were high at time of wreak...

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TH..it stays in system for up to 30 days..that equals impaired..

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can choose to be in denial..I've worked in the field for 30 years..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Squiggy your wrong, the "high" only lasts a couple hours. You can use cocaine and it is no longer in your system after a couple days pot takes a month to not be detectable yet cocaine is far more dangerous....

You been in the field for 30 years I first smoked 44 years ago....You bought the government line....

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me know when you are licensed in the field, then we shall talk..you need to do some research..you are wrong my friend, on so many levels!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As a free American adult citizen what we do that hurts no one else is their own business...

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That would be true..if people want to practice denial and escape, that is their choice!
Unfortunately, it does affect others..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That would be true..if people want to practice denial and escape, that is their choice!
Unfortunately, it does affect others..

Squiggy I don't wish to argue with you or offend you, but because I don't agree with you does not mean I'm in denial...

As a free American adult we are free to make our own choices. Don't want to bring in politics so I will leave it there on this thread since it isn't in the political forum.....

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, TH..I agree, we are all free to make our own choices..we do come together on that..😊

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Point is free adults have the right to decide for their selves... In over 40 years of life since I first ran into pot I have never met or known a single person that ruined their life over pot, but met many who did so over alcohol, tobacco, cheating on their spouses or even working so hard they neglected their families......

have you seen pauley shore?

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ocean I don't believe the report...They fail to reveal that the tests only tells if they used pot in the last 30 days, not if they were high at time of wreak...

well I do believe the tests. Not only that but I know 3 people who smoked pot very close to me. two are dead! One has not been able to work for 5 years. Enough said!

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Gotta agree w/ squiggy and Ocean7 on this, for the fact that if I burned one in the privacy of my home, then 3 weeks later some blue hair pulls in front of my truck, I slam on my brakes hard enough to set off the DriveCam, it is classified as an incident, if I happened to hit the old crow, now its an accident, with a mandatory drug test. A positive test, in the eyes of the Dept of Transportation, and the Federal Govt, is "impaired driving". =loss of career, whether its my fault or not.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gotta agree w/ squiggy and Ocean7 on this, for the fact that if I burned one in the privacy of my home, then 3 weeks later some blue hair pulls in front of my truck, I slam on my brakes hard enough to set off the DriveCam, it is classified as an incident, if I happened to hit the old crow, now its an accident, with a mandatory drug test. A positive test, in the eyes of the Dept of Transportation, and the Federal Govt, is "impaired driving". =loss of career, whether its my fault or not.
You are far more impaired driving with a hangover and no alcohol at all in your system than 3 days or 3 weeks after smoking pot.....

In fact your far more impaired after a fight with your spouse or boss....LOL....

Last edited:

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not a one fits all..

Top Member Reactions