LivWell pot shop is great!

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
The medical benefits can be derived just as much, by taking it in other forms.most medical users do not have life threatening prob...most just abuse the system and take for every reason they can think of ie back pain etc

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

True.. many use the medical card just to get a high. But, like I said, you can pick the bad from anything!

How about picking some "good".. or do you and other even care and only see the bad side caused from irresponsible people?

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sadly in the end, I think it's going to do more harm than good..if it helps some poor soul in the stages of a terminal illness that great,.
They really are seperate issues, as far as I'm concerned

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Sadly in the end, I think it's going to do more harm than good..if it helps some poor soul in the stages of a terminal illness that great,.
They really are seperate issues, as far as I'm concerned

More harm than good?

This tells me that you know very little about the medical side of this plant.

I said... "No other substance known to man has more medical benefits than cannabis and it's also the safest with the least side effects."

It's not just a pain killer for some poor soul!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know people who smoke because of being on cancer treatments, THC tablets didn't work.

More states are moving towards different stages of legalizing , decriminalized or for medical purposes.

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
I know people who smoke because of being on cancer treatments, THC tablets didn't work.

More states are moving towards different stages of legalizing , decriminalized or for medical purposes.

We lost a good man the other week... Mr. James Garner.

Great career in TV and movies! Would you like to know what he said about cannabis?

“I started smoking marijuana in my late teens. I drank to get drunk but ultimately didn’t like the effect. Not so with grass. Grass is smooth. It had the opposite effect from alcohol: it made me more tolerant and forgiving. …
I smoked marijuana for 50 years. I don’t know where I’d be without it. It opened my mind to a lot of things, and now it’s active ingredient, THC, relaxes me and eases my arthritis pain. I’ve concluded that marijuana should be legal and alcohol should be illegal. But, good luck with that.” - James Garner

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More harm than good?

This tells me that you know very little about the medical side of this plant.

I said... "No other substance known to man has more medical benefits than cannabis and it's also the safest with the least side effects."

It's not just a pain killer for some poor soul!

I have no investment in an argument. ..everyone has their own opinion. .snarky comments are unnecessary

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hard to understand why people can't simply accept the truth when it is so blaringly apparent. That's sad in this modern society IMPO.
I'm 65, I am well aware of all the pros and cons... Has nothing to do with accepting "the truth"...

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What a dismal way to live each day, worrying about something from the past week, much less the last month. So much for your liberty and common sense. Living in fear over a harmless plant.

To abide by the law is not a dismal way to live.... And if you want to know the ramifications of testing positive w/ a Commercial Drivers License, toke away and put your career at risk. In the states that its "legal", and you have nothing to lose, then have at it, as for medical reasons? if you got a legit prescription, by all means... but recreational use in 48 states is illegal for a reason. That being said, as an adult, I see no reason to associate w/ "just a harmless plant"

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Colorado expected to make $184 million in marijuana tax revenue. Wait.. I see a trend here!

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
(Quote removed for rule violation)

Excuse me,are you referring to me? I believe its against the rules to insult other members here . If you were insulted by my joke thread about college students you can walk on by like others have been told to do. I'm not judging others for smoking pot just incredulous how it's being touted as not being unhealthy for recreational use.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Excuse me,are you referring to me? I believe its against the rules to insult other members here . If you were insulted by my joke thread about college students you can walk on by like others have been told to do. I'm not judging others for smoking pot just incredulous how it's being touted as not being unhealthy for recreational use

I was awaiting a response from one of your first posts on this thread, reguarding ruining lives, and what we as humans choose to fight against. I was not insulting you personally, however with what is being posted about college students is quite insulting to say the least-however your opinion. As was mine. Again, good evening to you.

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold, it;s obvious that you don't recognize personal preferences...only advancing one's own agenda...which you obviosly have. Lives are touched be all circumstances, and what one says relates to his experiences...as you are also entitled to...but stooping to saying you didn't expect an intelligent response from someone shows me you wouldn't what an intelligent response is.....Good day sie!

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
No need to attack me because I have a different viewpoint. Just freakin' take a chill pill or another toke off that pipe.I'm not going to personally tell how pot can and does destroy lives but it does and I stand by that,I've seen it first hand in people I know very well. On my thread on the humor forum you didn't like? Just walk on by my friend,seems to be the MO that is encouraged here by the mods.

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Gold, it;s obvious that you don't recognize personal preferences...only advancing one's own agenda...which you obviosly have. Lives are touched be all circumstances, and what one says relates to his experiences...as you are also entitled to...but stooping to saying you didn't expect an intelligent response from someone shows me you wouldn't what an intelligent response is.....Good day sie!

To whom their own. However a proponant stating that lives are ruined moreso than assisted, is not true.

-a fight that will not be won online-

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Unless you've not had the experience of seeing lives shattered due to drugs,you cannot possibly know Gold Prospector. There are no statistics that I know of. Yes too much booze is bad just as doing too much drugs are,nobody could argue with that.

McKinney_5900

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2010
Unless you've not had the experience of seeing lives shattered due to drugs,you cannot possibly know Gold Prospector. There are no statistics that I know of. Yes too much booze is bad just as doing too much drugs are,nobody could argue with that.

Yes too much booze is bad just as doing too much drugs are,nobody could argue with that.

And I'll be the first to agree, except for these radical fears and untruths about plain old marijuanna. By itself, MJ is more beneficial than bad. You can'r really "do too much" since it's all organic.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread