Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is for Ocean7
You little cry baby, judgmental..... be otch....J/K I'm sure you are the man.....

Last edited:

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was a happy pot smoker for 25 yrs. not just social, about an ounce and a half per month.

The only bad side effects are the legal issues. It opens your mind, relieves stress, and quiets all those little worries that cause stress.

I know dozens of professionals that have smoked all their lives, and been very happy, healthy, productive members of society.

The random drug tests at work forced me to quit. I stopped cold turkey 9 years ago, from 5 big fat joints/day to nothing, with no problem.

Pot is not physically addictive, and I believe it can add years to your life. Stress is a big killer, and pot relieves it nicely.

As far as affecting your driving....I probably shouldn't go here,....... but I drove everywhere high. It relaxes you. I was never in a rush, people would pass me. and I would just smile. On the rare occasions I was behind the wheel and not high, I would be speeding, in a rush for no good reason, if some one tried to pass me, they would at least get the finger.

I was driving 15-20k mi/yr building bridges,over 25 yrs, never a traffic violation.

I don't mean to brag......I just want to present some evidence on the side of responsible use of a plant that I'm quite sure God put here for us to enjoy.

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If Peter was still alive today, he could have revised this song, as a lot of research has been done since 1978.

R.I.P. Mr.Bush Doctor!

:notworthy:

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
I guess you can abuse just about anything.. and food is one of our biggest health problems!

I haven't smoked in over 20 years. The last time I smoked marijuana I thought I was going to cough my head off!:laughing7:
I do believe it has a place in medicine and I believe that's the reason it was placed on earth!

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
I guess you can abuse just about anything.. and food is one of our biggest health problems!

I haven't smoked in over 20 years. The last time I smoked marijuana I thought I was going to cough my head off!:laughing7:
I do believe it has a place in medicine and I believe that's the reason it was placed on earth!

I've fought with myself on that countless times, since its here naturally, but then again so are thistles and that wouldn't be wise to chew on.

Mike

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
I've fought with myself on that countless times, since its here naturally, but then again so are thistles and that wouldn't be wise to chew on.

Mike

Well, Mike..

Some thistles are better than others..

Milk Thistle

Milk thistle is a plant. The above ground parts and seeds are used to make medicine. The seeds are more commonly used.

Milk thistle is used most often for liver disorders, including liver damage caused by chemicals, Amanita phalloides mushroom poisoning, jaundice, chronic inflammatory liver disease, cirrhosis of the liver, and chronic hepatitis. Nevertheless, researchers have not yet concluded with certainty that milk thistle is effective for any of these uses.

Milk thistle is also used for loss of appetite, heartburn (dyspepsia), and gallbladder complaints.

Some people use milk thistle for diabetes, hangover, diseases of the spleen, prostate cancer, malaria, depression, uterine complaints, increasing breast milk flow, allergy symptoms, and starting menstrual flow.

In foods, milk thistle leaves and flowers are eaten as a vegetable for salads and a substitute for spinach. The seeds are roasted for use as a coffee substitute.

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
How much do you want to bet that... There are probably more people who die or kill others while texting or talking on their phones while driving...

It is my personal view that texting or talking on a cell phone while driving should carry a fine equal to or stricter than driving under the influence...But this is only my personal opinion or view...It really irks me when I see a$$holes using their phones while driving...

Ed T:)

[h=1]Texting while driving now leading cause of US teen deaths[/h]Texting while driving now leading cause of US teen deaths Ā» Safety.TRW.com

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Texting while driving AND stoned,nah,no chance.

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RIGHT Coily:(

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Texting while driving AND stoned,nah,no chance.

I think you will like this one, CG.

Last winter I passed a teen girl, riding her bicycle with no hands, on an icy/snowy road, smoking a cigarette, and texting. Not much to do with driving stoned, but I thought somehow it will fit in this thread. 8-)

BurntBear

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2014
N.E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Shovels....lots of shovels!
Primary Interest:
Other

It certainly does have it's place in medicine. Thank you for pointing that out. My friend has been on a liquid form for about 15 years. It pretty much keeps him alive.

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
It certainly does have it's place in medicine. Thank you for pointing that out. My friend has been on a liquid form for about 15 years. It pretty much keeps him alive.

Every time I see "Mountain City,Tennessee" I think "Copperhead Road".:icon_thumright:

Cannabis has many medical secrets that's only now becoming known to the common man.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well, I'll say this...I have never tried it and never will. I am getting tired of how backwards our country is anymore though. The politicians are coming after my soda pop and banning it while at the same time legalizing marijuana. Now does this make sense to any of you???

sent from a potato...

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crazy! I agree dram!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey Squiggy, how have you been? Your pm box is full.

sent from a potato...

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
REALL? Omg..I better check it out..yikes!
I've been doing fine..thanks..I hope you and your family are goodšŸ˜Š

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread