LivWell pot shop is great!

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Livwell of Colorado. I purchased one ounce of recreational pot for $99.00.It was great green kind bud.Most Quarters of good recreational bud will cost around the $100.00 to $120.00 range. They normally will have a sale on quarters also.$40.00 for sweet green bud,Or purple.Whatever is on sale is usually LivWell worth it.There $100.00 range quarters are the top shelve stuff, which I tried.Purple cotton strain.I loved the purple cotton!.thanks LivWell!.I will be back.

ForumRunner_20140729_101057.png

Last edited:

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
99 a Z is a nice price if it's quality, 120 a quarter is pretty high, cheaper on the black market. We don't have such liberal laws back here in the east!! N.Y finally passed a med marijuana bill, but they're not allowing smokables, just pills. Clueless politicians!! A friend in CO tells me it's cheaper on the low-down than in the legal stores.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL sounds like a gourmet shop...

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I must have inhaled. Why are all these threads about pot and how freakin fun it is and where to buy it being relegated to the health forum? Pot ruins more lives than you can ever imagine. JMHO of course.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I must have inhaled. Why are all these threads about pot and how freakin fun it is and where to buy it being relegated to the health forum? Pot ruins more lives than you can ever imagine. JMHO of course.
We moved them to the Health forum... There are medical uses for marijuana....

Alcohol is far more dangerous and lethal...

There are over 18 million americans with alcoholism and tens of millions more who abuse alcohol but not classified as alcholics yet....

"Alcohol is the most commonly used addictive substance in the United States, according to the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. It's legal for those 21 and older. Only about 22% of adult women and 11% of adult men are lifetime alcohol abstainers."

"88,000 Americans die each year because of excessive alcohol use,*according to the CDC.*Nearly half of those deaths are from chronic alcohol use -- liver failure, for example -- while the other half are attributable to acute situations, such as alcohol poisoning or a drunken driving accident. There are an average of 1,600 alcohol poisoning deaths, or overdoses, each year."

We have not received any complaints from members on posts about having a beer or sharing a few drinks..... Alcohol is only legal for adults just like the pot laws...

The few posts are not really a big deal, it is legal in several states, decriminalized in many more as well as available in others for medical reasons...

Last edited:

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
So is pot like the new quinoa? I guess unless you have been there with someone that used pot recreationally and ruined lives there is no possible way for the proverbial "you" to understand. Again just my two cents worth.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Coily I'm on your side of this one, but you are beating your head against a wall

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
unless the Person ended up being arrested, and their police record or actions caused them problems,

Or if they had to buy their pot from the underground, and moved on to something harder
through that dealer,
because they had no legal souce to purchase it.
I'm not so sure "pot" ruined their lives.
there are so many health Benefits, I believe the health section is correct also.

Of course we are also hoping these posts stick to the health issues

and not the political issues, as political responses will be removed

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So is pot like the new quinoa? I guess unless you have been there with someone that used pot recreationally and ruined lives there is no possible way for the proverbial "you" to understand. Again just my two cents worth.

Coily I bailed my 16 year old brother out of jail for possession in 1970, putting up my 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner as collateral for his bond...

I talked to the arresting officer who told me to my face he almost shot my brother when he tried to drive off during raid on a house my brother was visiting.

He was going to shoot my brother for possession of 1/2 oz....

Far more lives have been ruined locking up citizens in county jails and state prisons for simple possession than smoking did...

I am 65 and have been around family and friends who smoke pot for the last 44 years......

I have never met a single adult that ruined their lives smoking pot, I agree it isn't for kids and neither is alcohol, I also believe that what an adult does in the privacy of their own home that is not harming another individual is their own business.......

Alcohol is far more dangerous than pot ever will be.....

As I said before I haven't smoked in over 10 years myself so I am not trying to justify something I am doing..

Last edited:

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm hearing you Treasure Hunter and while I am glad to hear you're not smoking anymore ,oh yes it is very detrimental habit and yes,adults do smoke it for recreational use and try to raise kids just like alcoholics do and you're parenting with an impaired mind no matter whether its booze or pot. I have firsthand knowledge of an adult tuning out,turning on and not giving crap about what her kids were doing and who they were with because she was busy blowing weed. Jeff of PA, last night there was a thread where I jokingly said the Commander-in-Chief likes it( pot) and I can't find it in the political forum so is this where it ended up? Sorry I can't find it and wanted to read further. It was about the laws regarding medical marijuana I think,not politics. I guess I'm just a little confused about what are political topics and what are not.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry I'm never going to try and explain what I believe is & Isn't politics,
because members with an agenda always pick them apart, and Refer to them
for loop holes. :unhappysmiley:

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
O.K. I will just have to accept your answer. Did the thread get deleted then,I'm really honestly asking,I briefly looked in the political forum and don't think it could have been too buried but maybe I'm wrong. Headed out to detect this afternoon,peace out.

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

No offense to you, however you stated "pot ruins more lives than you can ever imagine"

Lets try some other subjects that have a Physical and Visual distictions of the direct consequences.
-War
-Obesity
-Tobacco
-GMO foods/Tyson/Montsanto
-Tectonic Fracking/drilling
-Nuclear Incidents-Oil Incidents

All of which are on a Much larger scale, than One adult/one child. These situational hazards are Far worse than anything I can "imagine" surfacing from Legal uses of Marijuana.

Black market/murder/non taxation/trafficing - Is another story

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
O.K. I will just have to accept your answer. Did the thread get deleted then,I'm really honestly asking,I briefly looked in the political forum and don't think it could have been too buried but maybe I'm wrong. Headed out to detect this afternoon,peace out.

Coily it was deleted because it was becoming political. I will move it to the politics forum and you can read it there.

Anyone who neglects their family to smoke pot has a mental problem to begin with and would do same thing on alcohol.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wanted to post some info on Marijuana and Religion, because it was/is very interesting. Does that violate the rules because of the religion part of it?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can discuss as long as you leave politics out of ut, religion is better posted in politics forum if it is tied to politics it should be okay.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no discussion of Politics or Religion allowed except what is allowed in the political forum

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I better leave it alone, seems to be a sore subject!
A few people I know....mostly older then me..drink like fish. 3,4 or more drinks a night. They Dispise marijuana.
I guess it's a generation thing. Not that long ago, no one talked about pot. It was underground, was illegal.
There have been a lot of "spiritual uses for marijuana"
Kind of like the Native Americans and peyote.

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Coily..you are spot on!
Drugs and alcohol have and continue to ruin families and lives..addiction is addiction. .doesn't matter which route you choose!
People do not grow emotionally, once they become either physically or emotionally dependent on a mood altering substance !

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
all i have to say about it is pot is safer then alcohol.i pity the ones who do not understand moderation.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread