Secret Health Benefits Of Calamansi Juice

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For those not aware, you may want it to check out Calamansi Juice.

I have 3 bushes at home and I also buy the fruit when I find it on sale. I bought 6 quart bags of the fruit today, enough to squeeze about 3-4 quarts of juice today.

I put it in the water I drink, in my tea, we put it on our meat to marinate it and on our fish and meat to flavor it after cooked.

Calamansi Juice Health Benefits

Most often, we suffer from ailments caused by infection of different microorganism in our body, due to our immune system. Most conscious people consider natural method of treatment rather than chemicals. In boosting the body’s immune system, citrus fruits are very effective having high in Ascorbic Acid or vitamin C content.

Calamansi is a fruit grown all over Southeast Asia and it is very popular in the Philippines as it called a “golden lime”. It is extremely beneficial for the body as it eliminate the toxins that result to a faster weight loss. It is also perfect vitamin rich in citrus fruits enhanced your beauty and bringing glow on your face.

Warm lemon water, a perfect morning drink, as it assists the digestive system and made the process easier in eliminating waste products from the body. Lime Juice is considered beneficial in the treatment of digestive disorders. Aside from that, taking Calamansi Juice first thing in the morning could add a great value in constipation.

It has been said, drinking Calamansi Juice increases the body’s resistance to disease, prevents eye disorder and aids the healing of wounds. It also prevents tooth decay, bleeding of gums and loosening of teeth due to its vitamin C content which helps in maintaining the health of the teeth.

A lot of people enjoy drinking Calamansi Juice while some believes, that is only a refreshing drink. Definitely, it is a refreshing drink. But there were health benefits a Calamansi Juice were offering that we are not aware of.

Here are some benefits of Calamansi juice:

Skin Bleaching Agent
Serves as body cleanser
Use as body deodorant
Lightens dark area of the body like armpits and elbows
Lightens freckles
Good as Mouthwash
Cure coughs and expel the phlegm
Helpful in dealing with a Hangover
Prevent and Cure Osteoarthritis
Maintains Kidney Health
Great tonic for the Liver
Prevent Diabetes
Lighten Urine Color
Lowers blood cholesterol

In preparing Calamansi Juice, you will need:

5 pieces big green calamansi fruit
White Sugar
A glass of cold or warm water according to your choice

Clean the calamansi fruit and cut into two.
Squeeze to get the juice and pour into the glass of water.
You can separate the seed using a fork when squeezing.
Add the sugar to taste then stir and drink.

Nonetheless, drinking Calamansi Juice is definitely a natural and effective, to keep your kidney healthy. At no specific time, ten or more calamansi fruit in a glass of water are needed to consume. Aside from that, it also eliminates urine odor and lighten urine color.

Calamansi Juice has anti-bacterial property which is effective and natural mouthwash as it eliminates morning breath.

In addition, Calamansi Juice is much cheaper than any other health and beauty products over the counter, but it contains similar benefits, yet natural.

Health is wealth! Therefore, I’d highly suggest Calamansi Juice to add on your daily consumption to maintain a good health and beauty without harmful side effects.

Calamansi Juice Health Benefits | Health Drinks Benefits

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Now that's something I REALLY need... something to enhanced my beauty!!!!!:laughing7:

I've seen the juice in cans.. but not the fruit in stores. I've never used it.. does it taste like lime?
Many fruits have good benefits and Calamansi seems to be one of the better?
I'll see what I can find at the store!
Thanks for the info!

-Wayne

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that's something I REALLY need... something to enhanced my beauty!!!!!:laughing7:

I've seen the juice in cans.. but not the fruit in stores. I've never used it.. does it taste like lime?
Many fruits have good benefits and Calamansi seems to be one of the better?
I'll see what I can find at the store!
Thanks for the info!

-Wayne
Yes it is a lime but has a distinct taste of its own, it taste much better than the lime juice in bottles sold in stores or the limes sold in produce department.

You want find it sold fresh in stores unless maybe it is an oriental market, more likely to find it in farmers markets or flea markets with farmer markets if there are oriental dealers.....

The bushes are very susceptible to frost so if up north they are in containers so they can be protected from frost by bringing them in. They can survive in the house as a house plant in winters if in a sunny location.

Best way to find them is to find a Filipino grocery store and ask owners where you could buy Calamansi. Google "Filipino store, grocery store or restaurant" and your city name or if your in small city the name of closest large city.

Last edited:

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exercise - That's the key! All the magic food can't help if you don't exercise. It's hard work but it pays off in health!!!!

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I just got back from the farmers market, and the 3 grocery stores we have. Nope.
I guess I can hop over to cali and look at wally world.

Michaelfern

Aug 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The fruit Calamansi has properties similar to that of lemon and lime. Though Calamansi juice is considered an effective remedy for cough and cold, it has some other prominent benefits too which include maintaining oral hygiene, bowel movements, strengthening immune system and helping in weight loss too. You can check out these benefits descriptively explained here: Calamansi Juice: Benefits & Side Effect During Pregnancy

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wife is Filipino, we have several calamansi bushes at home, it is great for marinating meats, as well as in your water, as seasoning on veggies and I even like it on my rice.

manisthajain

Tenderfoot
Aug 4, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was amazing and Interesting info shared. This fruit is amazing for the body.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread