Cinnamon and Honey Whoever thought?

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Cinnamon and Honey Whoever thought?

Honey is the only food on the planet that will not spoil or rot. It will do what some call turning to sugar. In reality honey is always honey. However, when left in a cool dark place for a long time it will do what I rather call "crystallizing" When this happens I loosen the lid, boil some water, and sit the honey container in the hot water, turn off the heat and let it liquefy. It is then as good as it ever was. Never boil honey or put it in a microwave. To do so will kill the enzymes in the honey.

Cinnamon and Honey. Bet the drug companies won't like this one getting around. Facts on Honey and Cinnamon: It is found that a mixture of honey and Cinnamon cures most diseases. Honey is produced in most of the countries of the world. Scientists of today also accept honey as a 'Ram Ban' (very effective) medicine for all kinds of diseases. Honey can be used without any side effects for any kind of diseases.

Today's science says that even though honey is sweet, if taken in the right dosage as a medicine, it does not harm diabetic patients. Weekly World News, a magazine in Canada , in its issue dated 17 January, 1995 has given the following list of diseases that can be cured by honey and cinnamon as researched by western scientists:

HEART DISEASES: Make a paste of honey and cinnamon powder, apply on bread, instead of jelly and jam, and eat it regularly for breakfast. It reduces the cholesterol in the arteries and saves the patient from heart attack. Also, those who have already had an attack, if they do this process daily, they are kept miles away from the next attack.. Regular use of the above process relieves loss of breath and strengthens the heart beat. In America and Canada , various nursing homes have treated patients successfully and have found that as you age, the arteries and veins lose their flexibility and get clogged; honey and cinnamon revitalize the arteries and veins.

ARTHRITIS: Arthritis patients may take daily, morning and night, one cup of hot water with two spoons of honey and one small teaspoon of cinnamon powder. If taken regularly even chronic arthritis can be cured. In a recent research conducted at the Copenhagen University, it was found that when the doctors treated their patients with a mixture of one tablespoon Honey and half teaspoon Cinnamon powder before breakfast, they found that within a week, out of the 200 people so treated, practically 73 patients were totally relieved of pain, and within a month, mostly all the patients who could not walk or move around because of arthritis started walking without pain.

BLADDER INFECTIONS: Take two tablespoons of cinnamon powder and one teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink it. It destroys the germs in the bladder..

CHOLESTEROL: Two tablespoons of honey and three teaspoons of Cinnamon Powder mixed in 16 ounces of tea water, given to a cholesterol patient, was found to reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood by 10 percent within two hours As mentioned for arthritic patients, if taken three times a day, any chronic cholesterol is cured. According to information received in the said Journal, pure honey taken with food daily relieves complaints of cholesterol.

COLDS: Those suffering from common or severe colds should take one tablespoon lukewarm honey with 1/4 spoon cinnamon powder daily for three days. This process will cure most chronic cough, cold, and clear the sinuses.

UPSET STOMACH: Honey taken with cinnamon powder cures stomach ache and also clears stomach ulcers from the root.

GAS: According to the studies done in India and Japan , it is revealed that if Honey is taken with cinnamon powder the stomach is relieved of gas.

IMMUNE SYSTEM: Daily use of honey and cinnamon powder strengthens the immune system and protects the body from bacteria and viral attacks. Scientists have found that honey has various vitamins and iron in large amounts. Constant use of Honey strengthens the white blood corpuscles to fight bacterial and viral diseases.

INDIGESTION: Cinnamon powder sprinkled on two tablespoons of honey taken before food relieves acidity and digests the heaviest of meals.

INFLUENZA: A scientist in Spain has proved that honey contains a natural ' Ingredient' which kills the influenza germs and saves the patient from flu.

LONGEVITY: Tea made with honey and cinnamon powder, when taken regularly, arrests the ravages of old age. Take four spoons of honey, one spoon of cinnamon powder, and three cups of water and boil to make like tea. Drink 1/4 cup, three to four times a day. It keeps the skin fresh and soft and arrests old age. Life spans also increase and even a 100 year old, starts performing the chores of a 20-year-old..

PIMPLES: Three tablespoons of honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon powder paste. Apply this paste on the pimples before sleeping and wash it next morning with warm water. If done daily for two weeks, it removes pimples from the root.

SKIN INFECTIONS: Applying honey and cinnamon powder in equal parts on the affected parts cures eczema, ringworm and all types of skin infections.

WEIGHT LOSS: Daily in the morning one half hour before breakfast on an empty stomach, and at night before sleeping, drink honey and cinnamon powder boiled in one cup of water. If taken regularly, it reduces the weight of even the most obese person. Also, drinking this mixture regularly does not allow the fat to accumulate in the body even though the person may eat a high calorie diet.

CANCER: Recent research in Japan and Australia has revealed that advanced cancer of the stomach and bones have been cured successfully. Patients suffering from these kinds of cancer should daily take one tablespoon of honey with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder for one month three times a day.

FATIGUE: Recent studies have shown that the sugar content of honey is more helpful rather than being detrimental to the strength of the body. Senior citizens, who take honey and cinnamon powder in equal parts, are more alert and flexible. Dr. Milton, who has done research, says that a half tablespoon of honey taken in a glass of water and sprinkled with cinnamon powder, taken daily after brushing and in the afternoon at about 3:00 P.M. when the vitality of the body starts to decrease, increases the vitality of the body within a week.

BAD BREATH: People of South America, first thing in the morning, gargle with one teaspoon of honey and cinnamon powder mixed in hot water, so their breath stays fresh throughout the day.

HEARING LOSS: Daily morning and night honey and cinnamon powder, taken in equal parts restores hearing. Remember when we were kids? We had toast with real butter and cinnamon sprinkled on it!

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Raw Honey is good stuff...I like cinnamon bark,grind it myself! So much GOD stuff WITHOUT big pharma involved.

Truly beneficial!!!

GOD Bless

Chris

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Yeah.. Man!!

Love it! I guess I go through about a half a quart a month.. OK.. I'm a "honey pig"!:laughing7:
I buy it from local keepers and everyone has a little different taste..
I have two regulars I buy from.

In this day and time, many believe if medicine doesn't come from a drugstore.. it's not medicine.
Have you ever noticed the better a herbal or natural medicine is.. the further the FDA wants to hide it, or ban it?
They like to point out the bad in natural.. and then turn around an approve a medicine that does about as much harm as good!

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
My cousin is in the final stages of bone + cancer. I posted this article on Facebook and messaged him to read it. Just maybe......

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wife and I been using this combo for years. I buy my honey from honey farmers not the store, buy it at least 2 pounds at a time.

My favorite to date is sour wood honey, but too expensive for every day use. I buy gullberry honey for everyday use. I also buy and take Bee Polen... we go through about 3 ounces of cinnamon a week...

Last edited:

sponge

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2012
Florida
To bad that honey bees are going extinct..and us with them, no bees to pollinate things..no food worth eating.
thank big oil and the big pharma for killing them..and us.

Mike

I wonder if cell phones have something to do with that also.

sponge using smoke signals.

Dagger Woods

Apr 29, 2014
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro Int'l
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mounting evidence is showing large bee kills being connected with the use of a type of pesticide called 'neonicotinoids'... these are used by the large corn and soy farms. Dead bees from hives close to such farms have been found to contain significant amounts of neonic's. The makers of the poison - chiefly Bayer and one other (I forget the name) - deny it, of course, but it's hard to ignore empiracle evidence.

Btw, that rag called the "Weekly World News" is just another trash tabloid, for what it's worth... you might as well do your research using the National Enquirer.

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I've heard cinnamon is also very effective with Type 2 diabetes in keeping blood sugar level.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To bad that honey bees are going extinct..and us with them, no bees to pollinate things..no food worth eating.
thank big oil and the big pharma for killing them..and us.

Mike
They are making a huge return here in Oregon.:icon_thumright:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Claims exist of better tolerance towards allergens in the very young when local honey is used.
Honey bees are non native in the U.S., introduced in the sixteen hundreds and called by some ,the white mans fly.
They do boost pollination a great deal when present. My area had mites reducing their population quite a while.
There are other pollinators out there but bee keepers are often welcome in agricultural areas.

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
I've heard cinnamon is also very effective with Type 2 diabetes in keeping blood sugar level.

Well shiver me timbers! thank you Coily! I didn't know that, I'll try anything natural for the terrible neuropathy I suffer from, which I'm guessing happened back when I was very obese, and the diabetes mostly destroyed my nerves. I no longer have high blood sugar since I lost the weight, not even if I drink a soda ( rarely do ). they say its a myth that type 2 diabetes can be reversed, but I'm living proof that at least abnormal blood sugar levels can be reversed, I make plenty if insulin on my own now. heck even having low blood sugar sometimes.
Sure I could probably get a ton of relief from drugs such as neurontin, but unless GOD made it...I ain't taking it!

Mike

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My wife and I are beekeepers, it is a very rewarding hobby. We enjoy a teaspoon of our own honey every morning, there is nothing like it! Our batch now is mix of wildflower, with a hint of Brazilian pepper. My wife sells a lot to her clients, they are always clamoring for more!

S

stefen

Wife and I been using this combo for years. I buy my honey from honey farmers not the store, buy it at least 2 pounds at a time.

My favorite to date is sour wood honey, but too expensive for every day use. I buy gullberry honey for everyday use. I also buy and take Bee Polen... we go through about 3 ounces of cinnamon a week...

Hmmmm

Guy eats honey and has green feathers...

sponge

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2012
Florida
My wife and I are beekeepers, it is a very rewarding hobby. We enjoy a teaspoon of our own honey every morning, there is nothing like it! Our batch now is mix of wildflower, with a hint of Brazilian pepper. My wife sells a lot to her clients, they are always clamoring for more!

That is super cool BWD. Would like to see pics of the setup

sponge using smoke signals.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other

I had a bee hive when I was a kid,an estimated 45,000 bees in it.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just bought a quart of gallberry honey today.....

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Facts on Honey and Cinnamon: It is found that a mixture of honey and Cinnamon cures most diseases.

WOW! if that is a fact it's a wonder so many still die ( any proof of that statement?)

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Facts on Honey and Cinnamon: It is found that a mixture of honey and Cinnamon cures most diseases.

WOW! if that is a fact it's a wonder so many still die ( any proof of that statement?)

"...any proof of that statement?"

You wouldn't believe it anyway.. would you!?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions