Ebola is HERE in the U.S.

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Talking an EPIC battle of wits here folks, step right up, popcorn...99 cents per bag, soft drinks 1.99$, poppers 2.99, buffalo wings 5.99$, beer 3.99 all served in plastic to prevent mosh pit type violence we are sure will break out for your viewing pleasure! admission is free.
programming brought to you by whoever participates,
please submit all questions to: BigCountry Entertainment Llc.

BC

Edit: as per the rules of engagement, those who overstep their bounds may be awarded *special prizes* by our outstanding moderation team.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now remember our rules or some of the prizes could include timeouts....[emoji12]

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Your REALLY beginning to IRRITATE me. Instead of trying to drive fear, power, and control, go back and read the link that Mike provided. And then tell me what "close proximity" is. One of the links SPECIFIED that the belief is that the monkeys breathed AIRBORNE bodily fluids from the pigs, AKA a sneeze or a cough.

And IF YOU continue to drive fear, power, and control, I WILL destroy you as I have done to the MMGW crowd here. This is no longer about fear, power, and control. Now it is about the SIMPLE TRUTH.

^^^^^^Any looney toon prizes :laughing7:^^^^^

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aww that's it ? ruined my day..I'm gonna go cry now lol..so much for my entertainment while sick on a perfectly rainy day.

BC

LOLOL Now you have time to go wash your hands Mike! lol

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
A second and different Ebola outbreak hits Congo, the fifth infected African country
By Terrence McCoy August 25
A second and different Ebola outbreak hits Congo, the fifth infected African country - The Washington Post

New Ebola Cases Unrelated To West African Outbreak
Pharma & Healthcare 9/02/2014 @ 9:59AM
New Ebola Cases Unrelated To West African Outbreak - Forbes

DR Congo confirms first Ebola cases in 'new strain' of killer virus
Friday 03 October 2014
DR Congo confirms first Ebola cases in 'new strain' of killer virus - Telegraph

Congo outbreak of Ebola unrelated to escalating West African epidemic
By
Kai Kupferschmidt Martin Enserink Jon Cohen
2 September 2014 7:15 pm
Congo outbreak of Ebola unrelated to escalating West African epidemic | Science/AAAS | News

Emergence of Zaire Ebola Virus Disease in Guinea
Sylvain Baize, Ph.D., Delphine Pannetier, Ph.D., Pharm.D., Lisa Oestereich, M.Sc., Toni Rieger, Ph.D., Lamine Koivogui, Ph.D., N'Faly Magassouba, Ph.D., Barrè Soropogui, M.Sc., Mamadou Saliou Sow, M.D., Sakoba Keïta, M.D., Hilde De Clerck, M.D., Amanda Tiffany, M.P.H., Gemma Dominguez, B.Sc., Mathieu Loua, M.D., Alexis Traoré, M.D., Moussa Kolié, M.D., Emmanuel Roland Malano, M.D., Emmanuel Heleze, M.D., Anne Bocquin, M.Sc., Stephane Mély, M.Sc., Hervé Raoul, Ph.D., Valérie Caro, Ph.D., Dániel Cadar, D.V.M., Ph.D., Martin Gabriel, M.D., Meike Pahlmann, Ph.D., Dennis Tappe, M.D., Jonas Schmidt-Chanasit, M.D., Benido Impouma, M.D., Abdoul Karim Diallo, M.D., Pierre Formenty, D.V.M., M.P.H., Michel Van Herp, M.D., M.P.H., and Stephan Günther, M.D.

September 19, 2014DOI: 10.1056/NEJMoa1404505
MMS: Error

Comparison of Two Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever Outbreaks
Tracey C Young, MD
Family Medicine Resident, UCLA Affiliate, Kaiser Woodland Hills, CA
The Journal of Global Health » Comparison of Two Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever Outbreaks

How Did The Deadliest Strain Of Ebola Travel From Central To West Africa?
By
Francie Diep
Posted 07.31.2014 at 2:00 pm
How Did The Deadliest Strain Of Ebola Travel From Central To West Africa? | Popular Science

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
A second and different Ebola outbreak hits Congo, the fifth infected African country
By Terrence McCoy August 25
A second and different Ebola outbreak hits Congo, the fifth infected African country - The Washington Post

New Ebola Cases Unrelated To West African Outbreak
Pharma & Healthcare 9/02/2014 @ 9:59AM
New Ebola Cases Unrelated To West African Outbreak - Forbes

DR Congo confirms first Ebola cases in 'new strain' of killer virus
Friday 03 October 2014
DR Congo confirms first Ebola cases in 'new strain' of killer virus - Telegraph

Congo outbreak of Ebola unrelated to escalating West African epidemic
By
Kai Kupferschmidt Martin Enserink Jon Cohen
2 September 2014 7:15 pm
Congo outbreak of Ebola unrelated to escalating West African epidemic | Science/AAAS | News

Emergence of Zaire Ebola Virus Disease in Guinea
Sylvain Baize, Ph.D., Delphine Pannetier, Ph.D., Pharm.D., Lisa Oestereich, M.Sc., Toni Rieger, Ph.D., Lamine Koivogui, Ph.D., N'Faly Magassouba, Ph.D., Barrè Soropogui, M.Sc., Mamadou Saliou Sow, M.D., Sakoba Keïta, M.D., Hilde De Clerck, M.D., Amanda Tiffany, M.P.H., Gemma Dominguez, B.Sc., Mathieu Loua, M.D., Alexis Traoré, M.D., Moussa Kolié, M.D., Emmanuel Roland Malano, M.D., Emmanuel Heleze, M.D., Anne Bocquin, M.Sc., Stephane Mély, M.Sc., Hervé Raoul, Ph.D., Valérie Caro, Ph.D., Dániel Cadar, D.V.M., Ph.D., Martin Gabriel, M.D., Meike Pahlmann, Ph.D., Dennis Tappe, M.D., Jonas Schmidt-Chanasit, M.D., Benido Impouma, M.D., Abdoul Karim Diallo, M.D., Pierre Formenty, D.V.M., M.P.H., Michel Van Herp, M.D., M.P.H., and Stephan Günther, M.D.

September 19, 2014DOI: 10.1056/NEJMoa1404505
MMS: Error

Comparison of Two Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever Outbreaks
Tracey C Young, MD
Family Medicine Resident, UCLA Affiliate, Kaiser Woodland Hills, CA
The Journal of Global Health » Comparison of Two Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever Outbreaks

How Did The Deadliest Strain Of Ebola Travel From Central To West Africa?
By
Francie Diep
Posted 07.31.2014 at 2:00 pm
How Did The Deadliest Strain Of Ebola Travel From Central To West Africa? | Popular Science

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
TH,

For what I am about to do I will offer you both an apology and a promise I will try and keep this as apolitical as possible. Once you read what I post you'll understand.

RJC,

First of all, I owe you an apology for basically "dropping the hammer" on you. But you will understand here in a few.

I have lived with fear, power, and control all my life. From growing up with an abusive, alcoholic father that beat me so bad he broke bones, to the military showing me just how devastating I can be when I channel the rage of an abused child, to being afraid of crawling in bed beside my wife for fear of flashing back and hurting her.

Fear, power, and control is THE main reason why we are where we are at now. And it is THE reason why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Think about it.

Now I know you are trying to keep everyone informed of what is going on. And I REALLY do have a HELL OF ALOT OF RESPECT for that. Somebody has to do it because the MSM won't.

BUT, and TH here's comes the kicker, I want you to look at something. RealClearPolitics - 2014 Election Maps - Senate No Toss Ups

They have a 98% accuracy rate. So spread a little fear and keep people away...................

We're fighting the good fight AND winning.

RJC,

People like you and I will always fight. It's our nature. We refuse to give up for a multitude of reasons. And we will fight for what we believe to the point of tearing each other apart which will bring our downfall. But there always has to be balance. If not, then we descend in to either anarchy or totalitarianism where we get fed crap. Sound familiar?

So what do you say? Truce? Combine forces for the betterment of everybody to show them the truth?

It's only recently that I understand that I understand some of the advice that my Grandfather gave me. The main one is, "Everybody dies, only a few truly live." If you live in fear, your not living, Your only doing the best you can to survive.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Apology accepted MM but I'm still baffled.Me and you never had any kind of problem here:icon_scratch:There isnt a need for a truce in a war that never existed in the first place.I do not believe one half nor the other(you know what I mean).Theyre all the same to me,two piles of garbage that look the same,smell the same,they just sound different when the hot wind is blowing.

"Everybody dies, only a few truly live." If you live in fear, your not living, Your only doing the best you can to survive.

You havent lived until you came close to dying,trust me,Ive had my share.I dont live in fear.If I lived in fear I wouldnt be doing what I do here.:laughing9:I do what I think is right regardless.

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Well dang it, I still like reading all the garbage, that's what it all is. the hard part is figuring out where the truth lies in it, if there is any non-biased truths left in the world..now you know why my opinions change so rapidly! for my mind gets to decide what's truth and what's not.

BC

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
im wondering if there is an exodus going on in TX, i live in a small town 45k pop
in the midwest along lake E, and have seen 6 car tags from TX since yesterday
10/3/14, today is 10/4/14, hardly ever see tags from the SW or west here, then
your talking about the cough and sneeze, the guy in the gas station, that had a
TX tag, was coughing sneezing and not really covering his mouth, geezze
i wrote my congressman and suggested infected and contacts of the infected
be quarantined at the shutdown military and hospitals on those bases

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
those healthcare workers that were murdered, dam i cant even see how that could happen
prob find out later the attackers are some militant group

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post deleted.....No politics. .

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Penzfan, no politics. ...

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey TH. No politics? With this subject matter? Good luck with that!
Just sayin'......Guys, get in the political section...oh...have to pay 20 bucks? yeh. But, then you can discuss the stuff, you want to discuss.
And TH won't have to say...no politics....
But, you also get the uber cool "live posts" real time magic! :laughing7:
Hey TH...checks in the mail right? rofl.gif~original.gif

Last edited:

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Apology accepted MM but I'm still baffled.Me and you never had any kind of problem here:icon_scratch:There isnt a need for a truce in a war that never existed in the first place.I do not believe one half nor the other(you know what I mean).Theyre all the same to me,two piles of garbage that look the same,smell the same,they just sound different when the hot wind is blowing.

You havent lived until you came close to dying,trust me,Ive had my share.I dont live in fear.If I lived in fear I wouldnt be doing what I do here.:laughing9:I do what I think is right regardless.

Been way too close too many times. Both in the military and as a firefighter. Got a whole of medals that prove I either got lucky or am just too damn mean and stubborn to die. I've done some VERY BAD things that I will answer for someday.

Something I want you to think about. You ever wonder if your doing the dirty work for the other side? Why do they need to spread false information when many on our side will latch onto anything and make it something it isn't to further a goal. Put yourself in their mindset and think about it. I know that one is rough, but it has to be done.

As I was taught, learn your enemies ways and habits. For it will make you far more effective at destroying them.

Always remember this is war. And the purpose of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor sap die for his.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Something I want you to think about. You ever wonder if your doing the dirty work for the other side? Why do they need to spread false information when many on our side will latch onto anything and make it something it isn't to further a goal. Put yourself in their mindset and think about it. I know that one is rough, but it has to be done.

As I was taught, learn your enemies ways and habits. For it will make you far more effective at destroying them.

Always remember this is war. And the purpose of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor sap die for his.

No offense MM but I think you are drastically underestimating me.:wink:;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread