Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup!..Thats all that is on the News right now....Missed my damn Judge Judy!!!...Sorry I had to make light of the fact

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
'ebola':icon_scratch:why does that name remind me of some kind of african tribal leader?oogabooga

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Politics gentlemen....

Please keep ALL politics not directly related to treasure hunting out of all forums except our politics forum.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Not trying to go near politics Th,somethings just have to be said.This thread and threads like it are important.If true,very bad news especially if it spreads to another state.Then again it could be scare tactics from mainstream.Let it simmer a little more and then pull out the good ole mandatory ebola vaccine.Hell of a coincidence,mandatory flu shots never happened,lets try something a little more nasty,that will get em:laughing7:

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everything is political........it's just how YOU "as in anyone reading this" takes it. They are trying to take my rights to metal detecting away everyday, that's political!!!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not trying to go near politics Th,somethings just have to be said.This thread and threads like it are important.If true,very bad news especially if it spreads to another state.Then again it could be scare tactics from mainstream.Let it simmer a little more and then pull out the good ole mandatory ebola vaccine.Hell of a coincidence,mandatory flu shots never happened,lets try something a little more nasty,that will get em:laughing7:

Red you can talk about ebola, not the politics and it is not open for debate, keep all political comments in politics forum.

Everything is political........it's just how YOU "as in anyone reading this" takes it. They are trying to take my rights to metal detecting away everyday, that's political!!!!

RingFinder you can talk about politics directly related to treasure hunting, all other politics only allowed in politics forum....

Last edited:

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will rephrase. Lucky that pets must be quarantined for a month or longer if they are transported from one place to another. It makes me feel safer somehow?

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
TH, a secure border is polyticks? They aren't gonna keep folks out, they'll keep them in. They're gonna protect the Canadians and Mexicans from us.

It ain't politics, it will be the medical organization called the CDC that does it ... to protect our neighbors.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
RingFinder you can talk about politics directly related to treasure hunting

Ohhh this is directly related TH:laughing7:,if you get ebola youre not going to be doing any treasure hunting.Youre not going to be doing much of anything except crapping your intestinal lining out.That makes digging a hole pretty tough.:laughing9:

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Ohhh this is directly related TH:laughing7:,if you get ebola youre not going to be doing any treasure hunting.Youre not going to be doing much of anything except crapping your intestinal lining out.That makes digging a hole pretty tough.:laughing9:

Nope, no holes ... they'll creamate us. Couldn't have us polluting the ground water with our decaying body's fluids.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red suggest you do as requested.

Instead of deleting thread I chose to edited it, if Chadeaux was CM it would have been moved to politics forum.

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Non starter here. Only way to get a pandemic here is with something airborne. Ebola is too easily isolated. Quarantine the sick and prevent contact with infected body fluids and it's over.

My bet on the next pandemic here is a strain of the flu.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I do believe this ebola is airborne.This did not start the way previous ebola episodes started.This is a new strain.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No body fluids, check. Someone needs to tell the doctors and aid workers that go over to help, maybe they will stop contracting the disease?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions