BagLady

Bronze Member
Mar 13, 2015
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
cheap
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And then there is this, From the Permies Forum. (Beat CancThe book to read is "The Cure For All Cancers" by Hulda Regehr, Ph.D., N.D.

Eat Alkaline vs. Acid foods.

Consume Chlorophyll [a good source is Odwalla "SUPERFOOD"] you can get
it at Costco.

Take "Biotin" to lower yeast production.

Take Coenzyme Q 10

Take lots of "Vit. C" [a good source is "Emer-gen-C"] you can find it
at Trader Joe's

Take lots of calcium.

Cancer's "cause" I believe is due to a particular parasite (the
fluke). This parasite
gives off a growth hormone during one of its growth stages.

The herbal cure that Dr. Hulda Regehr has discovered is:

1. Wormwood (liquid extract)
2. Black Walnut (liquid extract)
3. Red Clover (liquid extract)
4. Cloves (whole)
5. Dandelion (liquid extract)

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Sorry to hear about your brother.

When my Dad was diagnosed, I searched the internet for days, and found dozens of supposed cures..... but which one do you try?

If you ignore the Doctors, try one, and your loved one dies, it can be extra heart wrenching.

Good Luck, I wish I could help.

It's hard to separate what's true and what's not. We see a "cure" listed for every disease on the internet, most are out to sell you something that doesn't work. When I research herbs, or natural medicines, I look for a center that has been working in that field for a long enough time and not directly benefited by money for their research.
Any medical report by Dr. Raphael Mechoulam can be taken as fact. He is the head professor for Medicinal Chemistry and Natural Products at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem in Israel... the leader in cannabis medicine in the world!

So.. where does this "cannabis kills cancer cells" come from?
Dr. Christina Sanchez, University in Madrid, Spain...

OP
OP
flyadive

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found someone who says he will deliver the oil for 500 bucks if I pay him first, he wants my information.. "Drdonald Bright"!
Scam?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Cold day in Hades for me to pay without tangible product in my hand with money in the other, let alone give my information.
What of testing of product, and return policy for my money should in be garbage?
Why your information is needed my first argument. If it is for legal requirements they should be showing you theirs first including a valid real permit.
Money up front, still don't set right with me. Screams beware/danger/warning. Meet me at the cop station we'll do the deal there,l.o.l. but seriously I don't like the sounds of any prepay..Be danged careful you don;t get hurt,robbed, busted, or worse, by any method chosen.
Sorry late to the show on your thread,. Wishing your brother the best though.
I do not claim results of any product or method of use to cure or relive symptoms of cancer.

Depending on laws there you could be set up for a bust. Set up to be robbed also... ect.
If law allows MMJ(and you have a card stating you are allowed to acquire, sorry, disclaimer for your sake.) then look for a clinic used for that purpose. States where it's legal have MJ clinics where card holders can buy subject to laws there. Or someone who legally grows it allowed to provide products for patients in accordance with their restrictions.
Seen one price of fifty bucks a gram(ouch!) for Rick oil but am not familiar with it.

Here's a link using less base to start with.

My Experience With Rick Simpson Oil (Cannabis Oil) Vs. Cancer - Michigan Medical Marijuana Association

Last edited:
OP
OP
flyadive

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you relevantchair ! Great link!
The law here in the NJ police state would put me away for life! Lol
Unfortunately my Brother doesn't have enough time to grow- cultivate and process weed to make the oil.
It would have to be purchased from a trustworthy source! ?
Stuck between a rock and a hard place!

tadbitangelny

Greenie
Feb 27, 2013
Finger Lakes NY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am sorry to hear about your brother cancer sucks the big one. I have had a lot of family and friends that have gotten one form or another of it. I will tell you my theory. I have already told my boyfriend if I ever get cancer I will not and I repeat will not do cemo or radiation. It is poisonous to not only the cancer cells but also the good cells in your body. I have read that certain fruits and vegetables are good for people with cancer. I will not go to the hospital either because once you are admitted the chance of getting out on your own accord is slim, the hospital administration usually thinks it knows whats best for you regardless of how you feel about it. I say give pot a try I went to college with a girl who had cancer and used it to gain weight so she could handle the cemo it seemed to work good for her. Above all I say pray and pray hard there is no better medicine in the world. I will pray for your brother and your family tonight I hope it turns out better for him and you.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Might need to check into if a card will work there to be legal. Then how the caretaker(grower/provider)system works.
Some clinics are where legal growers can dispose of excess product as there are limits on how much they are allowed to possess themselves;often based on number of patients.
The actual benefit of a clinic(also can be termed a dispensary) is that a new card holder does not have to, either grow ,(if allowed) or to find a caregiver that would then need to grow,
The clinic/dispensary could then fill in the gap.
Getting qualified for your brother would likely involve him seeing a MJ doctor as they are called here,familiar with the law and MJ's use and effect depending on what derivative is used,to specify why it is needed,chronic pain or nausea for example,and a hundred dollar ball park fee.
Depending on states laws ,the doctors papers can be a legal defense should any problem arise before card is secured.
http://www.njspotlight.com/stories/14/10/13/explainer-how-new-jersey-s-medical-marijuana-law-works/
A local compassion club near you may be able to help with questions or legal requirements there.
Three mentioned in above link and the one again below.

http://www.greenleafcompassion.com/

Last edited:
OP
OP
flyadive

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
He lives in eastern Pennsylvania ... He says Pa has no Medical marijuana card? I'll have to check on that... Thanks buddy!

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
It's a real shame that people will scam others and give them false hope when somebody is in real need of the truth!
Only ways I would get the oil is make it myself, have a trusted friend make it, or dispensary/credited caregiver.
The oil isn't cheap if you buy it from a dispensary and can cost around $60 to $75 a gram. A caregiver or co-op member can provide it at a reduced price and sometimes free.
Just a note..
Rick Simpson not only grew the plants and made the oil.. but, he gave it away to people in need at no cost!

Well worth your time to watch the two videos...

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Some day in the future, cannabis will be legal to use and grow in every state.
Some day in the future, our government will drop cannabis from being a schedule 1 drug, this will allow research without the current restrictions.
Some day in the future, someone will ask, "just think what discoveries could of been made if the plant hadn't been outlawed for over 75 years?!"

A plant safer than aspirin... or even peanuts!

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_scratch: Its not proven Cannabis can cure cancer. Its believed that it may have some effect on stunting cancer growth. My uncle is fighting cancer too, he will not do chemotherapy. So he went to Mexico, they have the best known natural remedies for curing cancer. I recommend you and your brother check it out. All the best and many thoughts and prayers !!

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
:icon_scratch: Its not proven Cannabis can cure cancer. Its believed that it may have some effect on stunting cancer growth. My uncle is fighting cancer too, he will not do chemotherapy. So he went to Mexico, they have the best known natural remedies for curing cancer. I recommend you and your brother check it out. All the best and many thoughts and prayers !!

Did your uncle say what the treatment was that he received in Mexico?

Eastcoasthunter21

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2015
New York/Florida
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DEUS ALL THE WAY
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello , I was very sorry to read about your brother
My family is in a similar position my wife has terminal cancer too
I have asked begged and searched the net for any miracle cure from anyone
And what I received was lots of grabbing at straw replies !
Please just love and help where you can Repeat and live the serenity prayer good luck to your and his family you are in my thoughts. Charlie

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
"Its not proven Cannabis can cure cancer."

"Not Proven"..not because it doesn't work.. it's because it doesn't have an FDA label.
Same could be said for the treatments in Mexico.. that's why they're in Mexico and not the U.S..

Most herbal/natural medicines are listed as "food supplements" and you won't see the word "cure" on any of them.

ryaan21

Apr 17, 2007
Gladstone, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 Garrett GTAx 550, Teknetics Delta 4000, Teknetics T2, Teknetics Omega 8000, Garrett AT Pro, Whites Coinmaster GT, Fisher CZ70 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cannabis oil. Make sure it is high in CBD, the THC is just a bonus.

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found out some more information about the treatment center in Mexico. They start off by detoxing your system, they cleanse your entire system of anything harmful. They take and separate the red and white blood cells and cleanse them. They start you on a pure diet and supplements. They rely on the bodies natural defenses and support them with natural remedies. They make a vaccine from your own defenses and blood. As they detox your system they build your immune system. Its inpatient for 12 days they do all that above to attack the cancer. After that you continue to do it out patient with shots of your unique vaccine and supplements. The name of the Hospital is "New Hope Unlimited" the program however it costs $28,000-$30,000 They are starting trials in the States within the next few years cause the FDA is not going to be allowed to withhold this information anylonger. Check it out, all the best !!

Last edited:
OP
OP
flyadive

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chemo sucks a friend of mine has had it twice and is a believer in "RICK SIMPSON OIL" GOOOGLE IT

Cazisme, do you have contact info for him?

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I to have been studying up on natural cures for cancers after my former boss passed away from a rare appendicitis cancer and after I found out I have some spots of skin cancer I have been controlling my PH levels in my body as well as using Black Salve on my cancer spots and it is clearing them up. I know your brother has more serious issues, but the following links are good info on how to control our bodies to fight cancers of most forms if not all.

There is much information on getting rid of cancers, especially if you catch it early. I am sorry to hear about your brother and hopes he recovers!

I drink mostly PH water you can get in grocery stores, (I drink 1.5 gallons a day, plus about a 1/2 gallon of regular water), also I use PH drops in some grape juice, (kills the nasty taste of the PH drops), and drink 5 shots a day. You can get PH strips at any health food store to check your PH in the morning throughout the day and at night but urine or saliva test will tell you what your PH levels are. I keep mine around 8-9.5 which is good.

Here are some links for everyone in case they want to read up

Liph Research Info

Detailed Listing of Acid / Alkaline Forming Foods

Why An Alkaline Approach Can Successfully Treat Cancer | GreenMedInfo

http://drlwilson.com/articles/BLACK SALVE.htm

Indian black salve: The magical cancer cure - NaturalNews.com

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread