Alternative for curing Cancer?

bigm

Jan 6, 2008
Not a doctor. Can't prescribe. But , I can tell you what I would do if I had this problem.
sceaniro one with good finances that can afford quality medical care.
Find a good naturopath that uses knessology and has a waiting list of weeks just to get in.
do everything he or she says

scenerio two. Broke, could not afford medical care
buy mms (lots of video on utube)
buy 35% hydrogen peroxide, vaporizer.
Breathe it, drink it.
rick Simpsons oil, by hook or crook
green smmothies
quientns protocol of using seawater
in short the shotgun approach.
but that's me.

Malestrom

Feb 1, 2015
Philadelphia PA
Detector(s) used
eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if nothingelse cannabis smoked or eaten will increas the appetite and decrease nausea, i recommend a vaporizor or consumption by eating, it is a carcinogen when smoked. good luck and in my prayers

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Google Rick Simpson it will have stage 4 cancer protocol, and other interesting tidbits there. Also, if you have a facebook account there are many groups there of people using and advising about the many uses of cannabis oil (FECO) Full Extract Cannabis Oil! One of the groups I am in is ....Phoenix Tears Cannabis oil advice with Corrie "Cured" Yelland, Jan and Janet. I am a survivor of papillary bladder cancer, I never done chemo or radiation! I am currently taking a maintenence dose of oil in a veggie capsule once a day at night time. The size of the dose is 2 grains of short grain rice size in the capsule. Good Luck and Godspeed to your sibling......... Larry

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Mongoose2, try vaping your bud. Your pain will be gone within 10 minutes. Try different strains till you find the one that works best for you.

juliocarneri

Sep 11, 2011
There is an alternative therapy of an Italian doctor. doc.Tullio Simoncini. It uses sodium bicarbonate treatment. Follows a link (in Portuguese) www.curaeascensao.com.br/curaquantica.../curaquantica358.html , hope it helps.
May God give them strength.

Rick60

Oct 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My brother has a rare form of cancer, it started in the small intestines and has spread to his lungs. Chemo and radiation did not shrink his tumors. He is now in the ICU with internal bleeding from one of the soft ball size tumors in his stomach/ intestines ? ( he was on blood thinners because radiation caused a clot in his lung).
He was diagnosed in October, he is not expected to make it much longer??
He stopped chemo because it didn't shrink the tumor and he was having bad Side affects.
Soooo we are trying the veggie diet hoping he can make his body fight off the bad guys!

Any one have any edible plant suggestion or mad scientist cures? I have a meteorite that I'm thinking about crushing and placing into a capsule! (Something out of this world)
We all appreciate any help... Thank you!

Try Super Artemisinin from nutriclogy sold at Amazon.com I am a stage 3b colon cancer survivor look up Artemisinin on the web it does actually kill cancer and Malaria the WHO uses it in there anti Malaria program got to the WSU web site they really are doing research on it's cancer killing abilities , my wife was recently diagnosed with lung cancer I ordered some Super Artemisinin for her and the tumors disappeared in about 3 months total her doctor had given her no chance of recovery !!, but once you start taking it you are suppose to stay on it , do your own research on this the only reason I know about it is that when I was on chemo the side effects were so bad that I started looking for alternative treatments and this is what I found do not take antioxidents with it but load up on iron a few days before hand all of the cancer cells just suck up the iron when the cancer comes into contact with the Artemisinin it destroys them , it is really worth a try , it really is a cure do not try anything else like Gogee juice or a vegetarian diet or any other snake oil salesman raft of sh8 , I have heard that misseltoe extract has been used in Europe but may not work !! I don't think I spelled that correctly pot oil will not work for a cancer cure but ARTEMISININ WILL please try this right away , it comes in capsule form , Hopefully we are not to late , please get back to me , make sure you get super Artemisinin there are almost no side effects except for an upset stomach if you get this into your system you will start feeling better in about a week !!!:icon_thumleft:

roguetrader

Nov 2, 2008
try a fruit that phillipinos use has amazing cancer killing propertys take this all the time when im there peal then chop up put in blender add milk sugar to taste ice if u like after 10 or so days i start to feel a lotbetter generally the name of the fruit is guyabano in phillipines i belive it available in t bags ect.i read an articule about drug companys suppressing the info because they couldnt sinthesise its propertys upon extraction.mabe thers somthing still on the net about it

Rick60

Oct 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The FLIPS also believe in physic healing too , I spend some time in the Phillipines this is a snake oil salesman special ! ARTEMISININ will work look it up at the WSU research site and the American cancer association the WHO world health org uses it to treat Malaria all of these so called cures will just put you in the coffin much sooner I am a Stage 3B colon cancer survivor and my wife survived lung cancer using ARTEMISININ her doctor told her she only had about 6 months to live and if we had have listened to her she would be dead now but I ordered some Super Artemisinin and in about 3 months the lung tumors disappeared that was last year 2014 , and how would a drug company suppress information with the internet up and running ? Not gonna happen !!!

Rick60

Oct 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And he will just die your approach is a bad one !! ARTIMISININ really kills cancer ! You are not dealing with a fungus !!! LOOK IT UP , I am a stage 3B colon cancer survivor and my wife eliminated her lung cancer without chemo or an operation her doc gave her 6 months to live and I gave her some Super ARTEMISININ Washington State University has been doing a study on it's cancer killing abilities , the World Health Org uses it to fight Malaria world wide , and it has almost no side effects , upset stomach that's about it , your approach would work about as well as a coffee enema !!

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Be sure to do research on ANY medicine before you take it.. and also start with small amounts to see if you get any bad side effects!

The plant is a relative of ragweed and I have allergies to these types of plants and I'm allergic to wormwood(ARTIMISININ).

powdertrain1

Nov 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cancer

Go to Dr. Schulze or herbdoc.com
He is a natural healing, read his incurables disease on his blog site, read his blogs and testimonials from patients cured by following his therapy, another is Gerson therapy, they are another natural cure, and have an office in Encinitas,ca. I have a friend that did gerson and was cured by doing the juicing and following their procedures. She had breast and uterine cancer.

Good Luck

Meenakshi

Aug 29, 2013
ESSIAC WORKS!

Hi, I have been aware of an alternative cancer remedy that was very successfull for over 60 years in Canada and the U.S. It is call Essiac, it is a tea that is used to help those who have used up all options to rid themselves of cancer. My personal experience is it helps about 90 percent of those who try it. If you are at the end of your rope, what do you have to loose. I highly reccommend it.

I used Essaic to dissolve a fibroid tumor in my uterus. NOW sells the concentrate under the name Ojibwa Tea. It sells on Amazon for $18 + postage for a 16 oz. bottle.
HerbalHealer.com sells the herbs in bulk as well as the concentrate under the name 4 Herb Tea.

Your brother may also have intestinal parasites which may have contributed to the problem. Look on EBay for the anti parasitic, VERMOX.

My prayers are with you and your family.

Meenakshi

Aug 29, 2013
And he will just die your approach is a bad one !! ARTIMISININ really kills cancer ! You are not dealing with a fungus !!! LOOK IT UP , I am a stage 3B colon cancer survivor and my wife eliminated her lung cancer without chemo or an operation her doc gave her 6 months to live and I gave her some Super ARTEMISININ Washington State University has been doing a study on it's cancer killing abilities , the World Health Org uses it to fight Malaria world wide , and it has almost no side effects , upset stomach that's about it , your approach would work about as well as a coffee enema !!

Artemsia is also an anti-parasitic and the wholistic community thinks that many cancers are caused by parasites. I think there is definitely a relationship between cancer, parasites and fungal infections. Iodine deficiency may also lead to problems with immune system which then leads to other infections due to low immunity.

squire3030

Jan 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I am awfully sorry, to hear about your brother
If I may respectfully, and politely mention, something

I was looking at this a while back, or just came across it
These two links, on you tube; you can type in any number
Of things, on there, you may also be able to contact the people
By email off you tube,

It may help as a type of data base, that’s what I have been using it for,
To find out about supplements it does have a lot of information,
Hope it is of use to you after reading, I am just learning my self,

I found that a number of supplements, have a fare greater power
Or are stronger, I am not a medical person, just too politely say,
I read up on things and found it very helpful, for me, they talk a lot,
About the body self healing and detoxifications

Sorry it dose not sound, much, but I guess it’s worth a
Look, I did and learned quite a lot, there’s plenty of
Consultants and doctors on there, with a lot of knowledge

Kindest regards Bill

squire3030

Jan 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I am awfully sorry, to hear about your brother
If I may respectfully, and politely mention, something

I was looking at this a while back, or just came across it
These two links, on you tube; you can type in any number
Of things, on there, you may also be able to contact the people
By email off you tube,

It may help as a type of data base, that’s what I have been using it for,
To find out about supplements it does have a lot of information,
Hope it is of use to you after reading, I am just learning my self,

I found that a number of supplements, have a fare greater power
Or are stronger, I am not a medical person, just too politely say,
I read up on things and found it very helpful, for me, they talk a lot,
About the body self healing and detoxifications

Sorry it dose not sound, much, but I guess it’s worth a
Look, I did and learned quite a lot, there’s plenty of
Consultants and doctors on there, with a lot of knowledge

Kindest regards Bill

OP
OP
flyadive

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you everyone for your reply's ... I am so overwhelmed with everyone's cures my head is spinning! I'm trying to research everyone's idea so don't let it bother you if I don't reply to your specific cure. We are looking into them! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread